Anyone using Tailor Made Compounding for their peptides?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cappy

+1

Looking at their website, how do you order from them???

They are a compounding pharmacy. Your doctor will call in a prescription for you.

Does anyone have information on costs of various peptides sourced through Tailor Made? I just purchased some Melanotan II through them and I'm having some sticker shock.

They are a compounding pharmacy. Your doctor will call in a prescription for you.

Does anyone have information on costs of various peptides sourced through Tailor Made? I just purchased some Melanotan II through them and I'm having some sticker shock.
Apples and oranges when it comes to comparing prices when you've been using peptides from black market research chem purveyors. I resigned myself to the thought that as with anything, you get what you pay for, and I don't trust any other source of peptides at this time, certainly not anything from online black market/research chem suppliers. TM has in-house HPLC testing for potency and purity on each batch, are subject to FDA scrutiny and inspections, and everything goes through licensed physicians. You pay a premium for that assurance, but to me, it's worth the peace of mind, especially when it's something you're injecting into your body. In time, prices will come down as more of the peptides become mainstreamed and accepted by more practitioners.

Last edited:

Renman23

Apples and organges when it comes to comparing prices when you've been using peptides from black market research chem purveyors. I resigned myself to the thought that as with anything, you get what you pay for, and I don't trust any other source of peptides at this time, certainly not anything from online black market/research chem suppliers. TM has in-house HPLC testing for potency and purity on each batch, are subject to FDA scrutiny and inspections, and everything goes through licensed physicians. You pay a premium for that assurance, but to me, it's worth the peace of mind, especially when it's something you're injecting into your body. In time, prices will come down as more of the peptides become mainstreamed and accepted by more practitioners.
I'd Love to use them but price is an obstacle, to Add them to my TRT regimen, .....
Well, Ramen noodles are cheap.....

cappy

I wanted to wait until I had received my prescription, but here is my experience with Tailor Made:

I was prescribed a vial of Melanotan II, sourced from Tailor Made Compounding. It is 5ml in volume, at a concentration of 2000mcg/ml.

For this 10mg of product, I paid $400.

I'd appreciate hearing anyone else's experience with Tailor Made products and pricing.

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Their statement implies some separation between the Medivet Equine business and TMC. We'll see how it plays out:

Tailor Made Compounding does not nor has ever compounded medication for veterinary treatment of any kind. Tailor Made has and will continue to fully cooperate with any and all parts of the investigation, and at this time does not expect charges to be filed against TMC in relation to this matter.
The question I have is whether they are playing with words on the "medication" part, as the controversial substance may be a biologic.

Renman23

Their statement implies some separation between the Medivet Equine business and TMC. We'll see how it plays out:

Tailor Made Compounding does not nor has ever compounded medication for veterinary treatment of any kind. Tailor Made has and will continue to fully cooperate with any and all parts of the investigation, and at this time does not expect charges to be filed against TMC in relation to this matter.
The question I have is whether they are playing with words on the "medication" part, as the controversial substance may be a biologic.

Yeah, thats an Attorney's statement.
"At THIS time does not expect charges to be filed ...in relation to THIS matter"....

stem1

I wanted to wait until I had received my prescription, but here is my experience with Tailor Made:

I was prescribed a vial of Melanotan II, sourced from Tailor Made Compounding. It is 5ml in volume, at a concentration of 2000mcg/ml.

For this 10mg of product, I paid $400.

I'd appreciate hearing anyone else's experience with Tailor Made products and pricing.

The actual drug cost on this from Tailor is $100. The other $300 im guessing is the professional fee and office visit fee from your doctor.

swoops36

I actually read thru the indictment. It didn’t mention the two owners of TMC that I know of, so other than the address I wonder what the actual connection is between MediVet and them

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The main problem may be in attracting the attention of regulators who will try to justify their existence by finding some violation.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me