Anyone using T2 as a fat burner?

Buy Lab Tests Online

mcs

A few doctors have touted the little-known thyroid hormone T2 to be used to help burn brown fat. Since there is only a tiny amount (8mg) in my NDT, I was thinking of adding it for the purported benefits.

activates SIRT1:
A 2015 studypoints out some drawbacks:
...in addition to increased metabolism and reduced fat mass, T2 administration also leads to suppression of the HPT axis, increased food intake, and cardiac hypertrophy. A particular point of concern is the observation that the lower dose of T2 used by the authors exerts negligible effects on adiposity and metabolic outcomes, yet results in a marked suppression of the HPT axis leading to reduced levels of circulating T4 and T3 (and presumably TSH), with unknown long-term consequences. The implication of this finding is that, for a given dose, the detrimental effects of T2 on the HPT axis may preferentially occur before the intended metabolic ones.

But wouldn't those effects be the same with taking too much T3 (but minus the cardiac effects)?

T3 converts to T2, so if your FT3 levels are high, then wouldn't exogenous T2 be overkill?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale