Anyone using Soy Lecithin Granules?

Buy Lab Tests Online

SkyWarn

I recently added Now products - Soy Lecithin Granules to my morning smoothie (2 scoops) and I am feeling the difference. Seems to help with my energy and a noticeable increase in semen volume. Also my cholesterol levels have improved somewhat. I wasn't aware that sunflower seed lecithin was preferred over soy lecithin until I did a search on this forum. When this bottle finishes I will make the switch. I was just curious if anyone is using soy lecithin with good results.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Soy lecithin is strongly estrogenic. It might, therefore, be a major contributor to total estrogenicity.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Soy lecithin is strongly estrogenic. It might, therefore, be a major contributor to total estrogenicity.
Basically quotes from this article. But that's just relative to overall dietary intake. What about absolute numbers? Suppose you ate a kilogram of soy lecithin. If it didn't poison you, what would be the equivalent rise in serum estradiol? The article says this much soy lecithin is equivalent to 189 ng of estradiol. Oral bioavailability of estradiol may be only 10%, but assume you absorb it all, the equivalent of 0.2 mcg estradiol. How much does that increase serum levels? Well in my case I know that injecting 10 mcg gets me about 10 pg/mL extra in serum concentration. So that kilogram of lecithin is going to bump me up by an underwhelming 0.2 pg/mL. Is this really something we want to be fretting about?

Vince

Super Moderator
Basically quotes from this article. But that's just relative to overall dietary intake. What about absolute numbers? Suppose you ate a kilogram of soy lecithin. If it didn't poison you, what would be the equivalent rise in serum estradiol? The article says this much soy lecithin is equivalent to 189 ng of estradiol. Oral bioavailability of estradiol may be only 10%, but assume you absorb it all, the equivalent of 0.2 mcg estradiol. How much does that increase serum levels? Well in my case I know that injecting 10 mcg gets me about 10 pg/mL extra in serum concentration. So that kilogram of lecithin is going to bump me up by an underwhelming 0.2 pg/mL. Is this really something we want to be fretting about?
Personally I've always stayed away from all soy products. As you probably know I've never had any estradiol issues. So who knows, maybe soy it would be good for me.

madman

Super Moderator
Personally I've always stayed away from all soy products. As you probably know I've never had any estradiol issues. So who knows, maybe soy it would be good for me.

VacationMan

Unless you're interested in moobs and such, steer clear of all things soy. Same holds true for hops.

Use egg yolk or sunflower lecithin instead.

SkyWarn

I just checked my E2 last week, came back at 22. Hasn't been that low in years. Thats after adding Soy Lecithin Granules to my morning smoothie. Also, my HDL dropped significantly (triglycerides remain high though). As a side note my total bilirubin dropped to .06 which was a surprise as my total bilirubin has always hovered right around the 1.2 - 1.4 area for years. I did read that lecithin has very good effects on the liver and its functions.
With that said, I ordered Sunflower lecithin yesterday as I am almost out of the soy version. Hopefully I will continue to see positive results with the Sunflower product.

PhilM7

I recently added Now products - Soy Lecithin Granules to my morning smoothie (2 scoops) and I am feeling the difference. Seems to help with my energy and a noticeable increase in semen volume. Also my cholesterol levels have improved somewhat. I wasn't aware that sunflower seed lecithin was preferred over soy lecithin until I did a search on this forum. When this bottle finishes I will make the switch. I was just curious if anyone is using soy lecithin with good results.
I tried Sunflower Lecithin at 600 MG a couple years ago. I didn't notice any affects from it, but I am trying it again, to see if it will lower my bad cholesterol. This time I am taking the dosage of 1200 MG, which is the recommended amount on the NOW supplement bottle's dosage section.

tropicaldaze1950

I just checked my E2 last week, came back at 22. Hasn't been that low in years. Thats after adding Soy Lecithin Granules to my morning smoothie. Also, my HDL dropped significantly (triglycerides remain high though). As a side note my total bilirubin dropped to .06 which was a surprise as my total bilirubin has always hovered right around the 1.2 - 1.4 area for years. I did read that lecithin has very good effects on the liver and its functions.
With that said, I ordered Sunflower lecithin yesterday as I am almost out of the soy version. Hopefully I will continue to see positive results with the Sunflower product.
If you're still on here, how has sunflower lecithin compared with soy lecithin? I'm highly sensitive to sunflower seeds and oil.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me