Anyone using Rapamycin for anti-aging?

Buy Lab Tests Online

goolapsh

Responding to a few questions here:

Regarding Peptides, I’ve tried the usual suspects although I haven’t done related bloodwork. I find the short-acting peptides such as the Ipam/Mod 1-29 combo to be impractical for me. While they may be best in theory, they are hard to coordinate around meal-timing given the apparent need to inject frequently and away from the fed state. I accidentally ordered CJC1295 w/DAC and I ended up using it by injecting once per week since the long-acting compounds create a very unnatural stress on the body’s normal pattern of GH release. It had a very noticeable sleep benefit so I am going to try it again injecting every 10 days or two weeks. My goal is to minimize/eliminate nagging injuries and to minimize visceral fat. The reports of injury-healing from brief periods of GH use are very compelling and those arguing against it have yet, from what I have seen, come up with any alternative that even comes close. BPC/TB500 is probably the next closest thing. I would think use of any length or dosage of GH that creates elevated insulin is almost certainly not good unless one is recovering from a major injury.

Regarding Rapamycin, I use ADC. I have never had, or heard of a major problem with what they sell. Hopefully Defy will start to offer it soon in which case I will switch to them. Also, I take it the night before I do my weekly 24hr fast which is also the lowest-intensity part of the week for my activity so that my diet or exercise does not conflict with it.

The prominent influencers who use Rapamycin usually dose weekly however I err on the side of minimum effective dose and dose every other week. There have been several comment threads on the roguehealthandfitness blog with the experiences of users there.
What is your dose of sirolimus if you don’t mind me asking?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

I started with 3mg every other week and have now increased to 4 or 5. I got the weight-loss that many report when I used 3, however the generally-used dosage is 6mg so I bumped mine up. I respond well to very low dosages of almost everything however.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me