Anyone using Dapoxetine (aka Duralast)

Buy Lab Tests Online

DaveK22

I experimented a while back to just see about increasing endurance a bit...I don't have PE but just experimenting just for fun if you know what I mean lol. Anyway, I tried 1 30mg pill 1 hr prior...zero effect. Then I tried 2 pills, gave me diarrhea and very little other stamina effects :(

I never really researched this drug that greatly. Wondering if this is something that coucld be taken daily at a lower dose vs "on demand"? I see the Indian generics combine this drug with sildenafil which made me think taking "on demand" would be effective.

PS This has me a bit worried...from Wiki "As a member of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) family, dapoxetine was initially created as an antidepressant. However, unlike other SSRIs, dapoxetine is absorbed and eliminated rapidly in the body. Its fast acting property makes it suitable for the treatment of PE but not as an antidepressant."

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
You could instead experiment with taking L-tryptophan or 5-HTP. From experience I know that taking too much L-tryptophan does delay things.

Miironleg

I have to time it just right to get the desired effect. Having sex too soon or too late after taking it has zero effects. Get that sweet spot shot an hour afterwards and your golden

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me