Anyone used Injections and Cream

Buy Lab Tests Online

dk896

Anyone here tried a combination of Testosterone injections and cream with good results?
If so, what was the protocol?

As a side question, when does testosterone cream 200 MG/GM (20%) kick in? Like when do you begin to notice benefits?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Anyone here tried a combination of Testosterone injections and cream with good results?
If so, what was the protocol?

As a side question, when does testosterone cream 200 MG/GM (20%) kick in? Like when do you begin to notice benefits?

S1W

I have, though I can't say with good results. I wouldn't say it was a disaster, it just wasn't worth the hassle as I didn't notice any real changes. I have heard of guys adding a small amount of cream to an injection protocol to boost DHT, which makes sense.

As to when you notice the benefits of cream: my very first TRT protocol was using cream. I noticed the effects almost immediately, like same day.

Cooper

I have, though I can't say with good results. I wouldn't say it was a disaster, it just wasn't worth the hassle as I didn't notice any real changes. I have heard of guys adding a small amount of cream to an injection protocol to boost DHT, which makes sense.

As to when you notice the benefits of cream: my very first TRT protocol was using cream. I noticed the effects almost immediately, like same day.

So what is your current protocol?

S1W

So what is your current protocol?

I'm currently using cream again - 100mg AM, 50mg PM. This is a good protocol for me and has been one of my "go to" protocols, the other "go to" being 60mg T Cyp E3.5D (120mg/wk).

Seems like whenever I try to a new protocol that doesn't work out, I go back to one of these to get back on track.

I've tried just about every version of injection schedule/cream application schedule. Haven't tried prop yet.

dk896

I'm currently using cream again - 100mg AM, 50mg PM. This is a good protocol for me and has been one of my "go to" protocols, the other "go to" being 60mg T Cyp E3.5D (120mg/wk).

Seems like whenever I try to a new protocol that doesn't work out, I go back to one of these to get back on track.

I've tried just about every version of injection schedule/cream application schedule. Haven't tried prop yet.
Where can I get more information about creams and dialing in?
Would adding the cream to a current trt protocol help me dial in faster? Thinking about adding 1 click 50mg per day.

SSHSSA74

Do you use hCG or an AI? How is libido on that protocol?

DorianGray

I'm on the cream. It was one month before even began to notice effects. Previously, had used T-cypionate inj. Quit for a couple years, then started on he cream now.

S1W

Do you use hCG or an AI? How is libido on that protocol?

I do not use either, though I have used both in the past.

I have never struggled with libido. I did, however, struggle with ED. I feel that cream is better for me in regards to both libido and erectile function.

S1W

Where can I get more information about creams and dialing in?
Would adding the cream to a current trt protocol help me dial in faster? Thinking about adding 1 click 50mg per day.

You're in the right place to learn more about cream. You should also talk to your doc about it.

In terms of learning about dialing in...there is really nothing to be learned. There are no tricks or shortcuts. What works for one guy very likely may not work for you. Some people swear by HCG, some people can't tolerate it. Some people use AIs, others don't like them. The only thing you really need to know is to be very patient both in the short-term (giving a protocol a real chance before giving up - like at least 8 weeks) and long-term (for example I'm almost 3 years in and still tweaking things here and there and trying new things).

No, adding 1 click of cream to your protocol will not help you dial in faster. It will do the opposite because every time you make a change to your protocol, you're hitting the reset button.

DorianGray

also, hows the libido on the cream and what is your dosage?

Libido went from low to horny as hell. But it does fluctuate. Currently for about a week now it's in a low phase. Erection quality remains below ideal. Protocol for cream is one pump to testes, one on each shoulder (so total 3pumps). 200mg cream.

dk896

Been on TRT for close to 3 months now and have not experienced much benefits... libido, motivation, drive, erection are still very poor. Giving this new protocol a try but reading so much online makes me even more anxious about how this will work out. It seems like everyday people are talking about how things don't work and that you have to be patient, it really is a hard process and not many knowledgeable experts in this field.

SSHSSA74

Libido went from low to horny as hell. But it does fluctuate. Currently for about a week now it's in a low phase. Erection quality remains below ideal. Protocol for cream is one pump to testes, one on each shoulder (so total 3pumps). 200mg cream.
Got it. Thanks. Are those 3 pumps all at once in the morning?

DragonBits

I have done it in various ways, not sure why someone wants to do it on a regular basis.

I tried the cream at the 11th week after a Nebido injection, nebido typically lasts for 10-14 weeks, so I though maybe I can extend the time giving my falling testosterone a boost.

It worked at least as far as a blood test confirmed it boosted my total T, but it's kind of a hassle without many benefits outside of the time extension.

But currently I can't get nebido, so I am "free lancing" or if you want to get negative, call it a crazy ass protocol.

Currently, my last nebido injection 15 weeks and 4 days ago, so my total T has to have dropped to ~450 or less. then I used testosterone cypionate 0.4ml, then a week later I used testosterone cypionate 0.35 ml, + HCG 500 IU with a boost of one click of cream.

No fcking way I can predict what my blood level looks like now. I should get a blood test just to see what is going on.

VacationMan

I tried it, primarily for boosting DHT. Was applying to the scrotum once per day - just a very light dose (it was like 50mg/mL, and only one click). While this did bring my DHT levels up, it also spiked PSA. My PSA results are typically between 1.3 and 1.6. With the cream, PSA jumped up to very close to the 4.0 mark. Immediately stopped the scrotal cream application. Within a few weeks, PSA was back down to my normal range.

I really didn't feel a whole lot different, maybe a very slight increase in libido but nothing to rave about. The spike in DHT though? I'll do with out that. I did notice a bit more hair falling out of my balding head too.

dk896

I tried it, primarily for boosting DHT. Was applying to the scrotum once per day - just a very light dose (it was like 50mg/mL, and only one click). While this did bring my DHT levels up, it also spiked PSA. My PSA results are typically between 1.3 and 1.6. With the cream, PSA jumped up to very close to the 4.0 mark. Immediately stopped the scrotal cream application. Within a few weeks, PSA was back down to my normal range.

I really didn't feel a whole lot different, maybe a very slight increase in libido but nothing to rave about. The spike in DHT though? I'll do with out that. I did notice a bit more hair falling out of my balding head too.
How do you feel on injections?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching