Anyone used Injections and Cream

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Wesduer70

Anyone here tried a combination of Testosterone injections and cream with good results?
If so, what was the protocol?

As a side question, when does testosterone cream 200 MG/GM (20%) kick in? Like when do you begin to notice benefits?
I’m not sure why you would want to use the cream while on TRT. When I was first tested due to night sweats, chills, poor mood etc. I was at 119 before 10am. My PC put me on Testosterone, soon I was doing self injections every 3 weeks. After experiencing most of the bad side effects and going up & down I met a men’s health doctor, it’s been 2 years now that I’ve been on weekly testosterone injections along with HCG “Human Growth Hormone and an estrogen blocker. I used to be 277 pounds now. I’m 219 and my body is cut with muscle gain at very little effort. I kayak everyday and do planks. It’s the treatments I’m 50 now and feel like I’m 17 with a teens sex drive! Sweet!!

dk896

I’m not sure why you would want to use the cream while on TRT. When I was first tested due to night sweats, chills, poor mood etc. I was at 119 before 10am. My PC put me on Testosterone, soon I was doing self injections every 3 weeks. After experiencing most of the bad side effects and going up & down I met a men’s health doctor, it’s been 2 years now that I’ve been on weekly testosterone injections along with HCG “Human Growth Hormone and an estrogen blocker. I used to be 277 pounds now. I’m 219 and my body is cut with muscle gain at very little effort. I kayak everyday and do planks. It’s the treatments I’m 50 now and feel like I’m 17 with a teens sex drive! Sweet!!
Just wondering if the cream can provide an extra DHT and libido boost and also curious if the cream has any interaction with cypionate.

DragonBits

Just wondering if the cream can provide an extra DHT and libido boost and also curious if the cream has any interaction with cypionate.

I have combined both, the cream raised DHT, most especially if used on scrotum, I don't think it did anything for libido, but my libido was for a few years uncomfortably high on just testosterone. Like at age 60 having sex 2-5 times a day high, now it's more normal.

dk896

I have combined both, the cream raised DHT, most especially if used on scrotum, I don't think it did anything for libido, but my libido was for a few years uncomfortably high on just testosterone. Like at age 60 having sex 2-5 times a day high, now it's more normal.
If I add cream let's say one time and not again for a while, does that set a recent button for my injection protocol?
If your'e libiido was high on just injections, that's great! I'm hoping for similar results, currently 2 weeks in new protocol and waiting for symptoms resolution...

DragonBits

If I add cream let's say one time and not again for a while, does that set a recent button for my injection protocol?
If your'e libiido was high on just injections, that's great! I'm hoping for similar results, currently 2 weeks in new protocol and waiting for symptoms resolution...

Empower say's testosterone skin gel is absorbed from the skin over 24 hours, you reach steady state in 14 days and when you stop treatment your levels return to normal in 7-10 days.

So IMO after ~ a week you won't be able to detect that you used the cream.

Libdo is complicated and hormones alone don't ensure a high libido.

While low testosterone causes low libido, normal or high levels don't ensure a high libido.

I could see this directly when I was dating.

Sex with one woman I might click very well with and libdo was very hgh, sex with another different woman might be blah and libido was more like one and done, let's not do that again. Same protocol, same week, different results. Your psychological state affects your libido quite a bit.

A lot of things do into libido, not to mention general physical health / cardiovascular health affecting erection strength.

In this way, it's similar to sleep, so many things affect it that there doesn't seem to be a silver bullet that works for most people.

Lumalux

Sex 2-5 times a day at any age is awesome and at 60 is just incredible.

DragonBits

Sex 2-5 times a day at any age is awesome and at 60 is just incredible.

5 times was the max, that felt a little odd like some sort of marathon, mostly it was twice a day, but after 5 weeks I would get a break.

In my opinion, it isn't just about hormones. It's about what sort of stimulation you are getting from your environment.

It was weird.

I was online dating both here and internationally, and flirting over skype. I would have these highly charged chats/videos with women in other countries but not be dating a whole lot here. So I would get a lot of stimulation with only masturbation as a relief.

Even dating here was getting complicated, as it's hard to explain to a local woman why I am going back to Asia after only 3 months back home. I assumed if I said it was all about sex, that wouldn't make for a good date.

I would travel overseas for 4-6 weeks, and I would arrange multiple dates, sometimes trying to schedule one week for woman A, one week with woman B, then decide who to spend more time with or have a backup woman C. One time, I was sleeping with this woman in Thailand, flew to hong kong to see a different woman, on the plane trip back I started to make out with a woman passenger on the airplane. When I got back to thailand for the final 10 days, the hong kong woman kept calling and insisting on meeting me on my arrival in Chicago. She actually attempted to meet me Japan, as there are no direct flights from Thailand to Chicago, I had to change planes in Japan. I have no idea why it was so important to meet me as soon as I arrived home. I tried to talk her out of it, sure it's fun/flattering, but it was the second week of April, I was getting a bit exhausted and I had to file for an extension to get my taxes done because I was with HK for a week in Chicago.

I really liked dating internationally, there is a real incentive to pack as much experience in a short period of time as you can. Traveling around with a native is also a great way to see the local sites. I had a future meet set up with a Venezuelian national who was teaching in beijing china, she wanted to show me around, but never got to go as I got engaged.

Had I still been single when covid hit, it would have been a huge bummer (though likely I would have gone broke before this) :):)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me