Anyone use peptides?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gman86

Interested in Tesamoreli and Ipamorelin. Does anyone use either of those? If so, how much is it costing you? Thanks.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swoops36

Also interested. My doc is will to write for Sermorelin, Ipamorelin or Tesamorelin. I just don’t know which one to pick. I’ve heard good things regarding fat loss with Tesa

Gman86

My only concern is the cost. I’ve seen pricing anywhere from $2,700 to $17,000 (seriously). It’s an HIV drug, and they tend to jack the price up for those meds. I’m waiting to hear back from Taylor Made on their price.

Really, that much huh? So ya that wouldn’t be an option for me. I’m assuming the prices above would be for a month or two worth. Let us know the prices of you find out, if you don’t mins. Taylor made is the pharmacy that I would of got it from as well if I were to get it.

swoops36

@swoops36 what’s your thoughts on MK-677? It seems like the only cost effective way to increase growth hormone levels.
There is a Rx program that claims only $50 per month for the medication, but I haven’t looked into them yet. I’m thinking they may as if I have HIV and I’ll be SOL. When I get a reply from TM I’ll post it. They said to take 1mg nightly, and a three month supply would be 12 ‘boxes’. I’m assuming it’s kinda like HGH kits.

As far as mk, I started taking that on Monday, 20mg nightly, to increase my appetite. It def did that on day one, but it’s waaaaay too stimulating to take before bed. I was up until 4a the first night. I take it around 5p now and that helps. No other affects yet.

Gman86

There is a Rx program that claims only $50 per month for the medication, but I haven’t looked into them yet. I’m thinking they may as if I have HIV and I’ll be SOL. When I get a reply from TM I’ll post it. They said to take 1mg nightly, and a three month supply would be 12 ‘boxes’. I’m assuming it’s kinda like HGH kits.

As far as mk, I started taking that on Monday, 20mg nightly, to increase my appetite. It def did that on day one, but it’s waaaaay too stimulating to take before bed. I was up until 4a the first night. I take it around 5p now and that helps. No other affects yet.

Oh you just started taking it? Perfect. If you don’t mind, definitely keep me posted in regards to your MK experience. Either on here, or you can private message me. Very curious to how you do on it.

Where are you getting it from? Empower? And how much is it costing you?

swoops36

Oh you just started taking it? Perfect. If you don’t mind, definitely keep me posted in regards to your MK experience. Either on here, or you can private message me. Very curious to how you do on it.

Where are you getting it from? Empower? And how much is it costing you?
Yep I’ll give updates, maybe at the 2-3 week mark.

I bought mine from Narrows Labs a long time ago, just never tried it until now. I don’t remember what I paid, but I remember being disappointed that it was only 10mg caps, not 25mg.

Do you know if I should avoid food around when I take it? I can’t find an answer to that online, but if it’s like other growth peptides, maybe avoid carbs around dosing?

Gman86

Yep I’ll give updates, maybe at the 2-3 week mark.

I bought mine from Narrows Labs a long time ago, just never tried it until now. I don’t remember what I paid, but I remember being disappointed that it was only 10mg caps, not 25mg.

Do you know if I should avoid food around when I take it? I can’t find an answer to that online, but if it’s like other growth peptides, maybe avoid carbs around dosing?

Alright thanks. And off the top of my head I’m not sure. But obviously insulin and growth hormone oppose each other, so I would imagine that you should avoid spiking insulin at least an hour before and after dosing for optimal results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale