Anyone switched to natesto

Buy Lab Tests Online

Slims99

Just wondering if anyone had any experience wit natesto. I started out on test c injections 100mg a week split every 3.5 days. After a couple months had great numbers through blood work and no side effects in that area, but started having lots of heart palpitations and anxiety. Since then I have came off everything and now looking at maybe giving natesto a try. By the way my original blood work my testosterone level was 180, free test of 5, and estrodial was 12. Really likes the way I felt on the injections as far as energy and finally having a good libido but couldn’t handle the anxiety.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Slims99

No one tried natesto? Just looking for some reviews of any sort. I have searched the forum, just seeing if there is any updates from anyone??

Vvs1

No one tried natesto? Just looking for some reviews of any sort. I have searched the forum, just seeing if there is any updates from anyone??

I had it a few months. If you can handle thick petroleum jelly feeling in your nose all day, then natesto should be fine.

Did you try progesterone or any of the upstream hormones to counter anxiety?

Fortunate

I have been on it off and on for years. Generally a very positive experience. I continue to explore more convenient ways to get treated, but this is an excellent and very safe way to go. I highly recommend giving it a trial.

Slims99

I had it a few months. If you can handle thick petroleum jelly feeling in your nose all day, then natesto should be fine.

Did you try progesterone or any of the upstream hormones to counter anxiety?
I did not. The heart palpitations stuff kind of scared me into stopping. Petroleum jelly in your nose all day does not sound great!

Slims99

I have been on it off and on for years. Generally a very positive experience. I continue to explore more convenient ways to get treated, but this is an excellent and very safe way to go. I highly recommend giving it a trial.
Thanks for your reply. Have you found something that you like better at this point?

Fortunate

Natesto for me is the least likely to cause side effects is really useful for mood.

However, I am looking for something more convenient. I tend to not tolerate injections very well, but for some reason, I have tolerated Xyosted in the past. So, I am currently trying that again. The Xyosted upsides are that it’s simple, painless and easy to do. It is covered by my insurance, so it’s not expensive. I think I tolerate it better because it doesn’t have alcohol or preservatives. The downside is that it is in a self-contained auto injector pen and only comes in three specific doses to be given once a week. Not much flexibility there, but so far it seems to be going reasonably well.

Again, if you have a lot of side effects, I would absolutely give Natesto a try. It has been demonstrated to minimize shut down of your own production. It does not tend to raise DHT or estrogen levels abnormally. It does not tend to cause polycythemia.

The biggest knock on it is that you have to put it up the nose, and it’s three times a day. However, it is super quick and discreet and easy to do. You can throw it in your pocket and bring it with you to the office or when you are traveling. You kinda have to periodically clear your nose to get some of the buildup out. I think the petroleum jelly up the nose conversation is overblown in my opinion, though.

All things being equal, if you tolerate some other form of TRT better, then there’s no question you should do what is most convenient. But, if you are running out of options, I would for sure give this a try.

Last edited:

Slims99

Natesto for me is the least likely to cause side effects is really useful for mood.

However, I am looking for something more convenient. I tend to not tolerate injections very well, but for some reason, I have tolerated Xyosted in the past. So, I am currently trying that again. The Xyosted upsides are that it’s simple, painless and easy to do. It is covered by my insurance, so it’s not expensive. I think I tolerate it better because it doesn’t have alcohol or preservatives. The downside is that it is in a self-contained auto injector pen and only comes in three specific doses to be given once a week. Not much flexibility there, but so far it seems to be going reasonably well.

Again, if you have a lot of side effects, I would absolutely give Natesto a try. It has been demonstrated to minimize shut down of your own production. It does not tend to raise DHT or estrogen levels abnormally. It does not tend to cause polycythemia.

The biggest knock on it is that you have to put it up the nose, and it’s three times a day. However, it is super quick and discreet and easy to do. You can throw it in your pocket and bring it with you to the office or when you are traveling. You kinda have to periodically clear your nose to get some of the buildup out. I think the petroleum jelly up the nose conversation is overblown in my opinion, though.

All things being equal, if you tolerate some other form of TRT better, then there’s no question you should do what is most convenient. But, if you are running out of options, I would for sure give this a try.
My biggest hurtle has been that it was a nightmare coming off injections and trying to get my natural levels back to something. That first month after stopping was really rough. I was hoping that with natesto if the anxiety and palpitations started back up again I would at least not be completely shut down if I had to go back to my natural levels. Which suck anyway cause I’m tired all the time and have a non existent libido but at least I don’t feel like I’m about to have a damn heart attack everyday!!! My thoughts were try natesto and if those feelings come back stopping will not be near as rough. Does this sound reasonable to you?

Fortunate

My biggest hurtle has been that it was a nightmare coming off injections and trying to get my natural levels back to something. That first month after stopping was really rough. I was hoping that with natesto if the anxiety and palpitations started back up again I would at least not be completely shut down if I had to go back to my natural levels. Which suck anyway cause I’m tired all the time and have a non existent libido but at least I don’t feel like I’m about to have a damn heart attack everyday!!! My thoughts were try natesto and if those feelings come back stopping will not be near as rough. Does this sound reasonable to you?
For sure. I think it’s theoretically possible your levels could gradually rise while on Natesto.

Match

I was wondering if the information below is true, considering that I acquired gel that claims to be biodentico

"Testo is testo. If synthetic was not "biohydratic", that is, if it were "different" from the natural one - produced in the body, the axis would not be inhibited. Or worse, it would be rejected.
Bioidentical is a term created by a charlatan to wind up uninformed people.
EVERY testo should inhibit shaft."

Fortunate

Did you see any increase in libido while on natesto? Also in what ways did your mood change for the better?
Libido maybe. Hard to say. In general, I feel like it elevates your mood. I have even heard of stories of some people that had depression unresponsive to traditional meds get better on Natesto.

Slims99

Libido maybe. Hard to say. In general, I feel like it elevates your mood. I have even heard of stories of some people that had depression unresponsive to traditional meds get better on Natesto.
Just got my prescription filled. Luckily my insurance covered the natesto so only 40 dollars a month. Going to get started on it tomorrow and see how it goes. If it doesn’t work I guess my next route would be gel/ cream. I didn’t have any E side effects and no problem with hemocratic on injections. Mainly just the anxiety that I couldn’t handle.

Match

That's exactly what I found.
Relatively high dosage, depending on T level

"The recommended dose of Natesto is 11 mg of testosterone (2 pump drives; 1 activation per narin) administered intranasally three times daily for a total daily dose of 33 mg"

granger

I was wondering if the information below is true, considering that I acquired gel that claims to be biodentico

"Testo is testo. If synthetic was not "biohydratic", that is, if it were "different" from the natural one - produced in the body, the axis would not be inhibited. Or worse, it would be rejected.
Bioidentical is a term created by a charlatan to wind up uninformed people.
EVERY testo should inhibit shaft."
I know folks often say this however they are mis interpreting what is meant by bio identical. the term was first used for woman HRT as would take esters/dif analogs of progesterone etc that were taken orally in mega doses with alot higher rate of side effects. it is now used incorrectly by some but correctly by others. bio identical term is used for creams and Natesto because it uses PURE testosterone not an ester, which of course is not bio identical and metabolized VERY differently. so bio identical just means pure non ester testosterone. and yes its used as marketing because it(creams nasal) offers less side effects compared to long esters which are in a non natural or non bio identical form. we all know guys react differently to different esters even(why would this be if testosterone is testosterone?), and often tolerate bio identical creams or nasal better, why? because its bio identical.. anyway hopefully that clears up this often misunderstood topic.

is it marketing? forsure. but also an easy way to explain to woman the new age creams are not your grandmas HRT and aren't causing the side effects like VERY non bio identical hormones that had been used. now used for men aswell, less of a difference but a difference non the less, ester vs short acting test base with lesser side effects. so is used to convey less side effects. the "free test" is the same but the pharmacodynamics of how they work is much different. perhaps more pulsatile/natural serum levels would be a MORE correct term, but again, it just was adopted from female HRT.

anyhoo, hopefully that clears up the often misunderstood mis misnomer of what bio identical is. now if they give u test prop and say its bio identical THAN you can have an issue with them.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching