Anyone seen Pre TRT numbers like this

Buy Lab Tests Online

Philly

Testosterone Serum 1127
Free T 13.3
SHBG 89.5
Estradiol 18.1

Obviously the high shbg and low free are what cause the low symptoms even though the total is high

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

slicktop

Testosterone Serum 1127
Free T 13.3
SHBG 89.5
Estradiol 18.1

Obviously the high shbg and low free are what cause the low symptoms even though the total is high
Sorry you never received a response.
I would caution away from automatically drawing the conclusion you've gotten to. I think it's a good place to start, but to be of better help we'd need to know what your specific symptoms are. It could be that your estradiol is actually a bit low if you're having ED or libido issues; on the other hand, if it's fatigue and trouble in the gym or with weight loss, you may need to look into getting your SHBG down.

Philly

Sorry you never received a response.
I would caution away from automatically drawing the conclusion you've gotten to. I think it's a good place to start, but to be of better help we'd need to know what your specific symptoms are. It could be that your estradiol is actually a bit low if you're having ED or libido issues; on the other hand, if it's fatigue and trouble in the gym or with weight loss, you may need to look into getting your SHBG down.

NO worries at all.
So in the past 3 years I've dropped weight through diet and exercise.
Still workout and no troubles there. Just sometimes feel "off"
Sometimes libido is good. Sometimes not.

I know trt is a longterm game and I was troubled when my total natural T was so high. Figured I would feel way better than I do with that high of a total.

slicktop

Well, you might want to try DHEA supplementation. There's mixed research on whether or not it definitively helps bring SHBG down, but anecdotally, it did for me. I think it's a pretty safe experiment personally, but if you were to do a full panel and have a consult with Ben or Mike at Defy, I'm sure they'd get you on a solid plan and maybe find a couple other things that are "off" that would help you out.

Philly

how old are you? how are you feeling? can you tell more about yourself?

38 yrs old
5"6 165 pounds

Sometimes I just feel off
I have been an axiety sufferer for years now. Not bad but just low levels of anxiety
I definitely do not feel like someone walking around with total T of 1100

Not sure if TRT is the right route or not because I know it is a long term thing.

Philly

Well, you might want to try DHEA supplementation. There's mixed research on whether or not it definitively helps bring SHBG down, but anecdotally, it did for me. I think it's a pretty safe experiment personally, but if you were to do a full panel and have a consult with Ben or Mike at Defy, I'm sure they'd get you on a solid plan and maybe find a couple other things that are "off" that would help you out.

Thanks so much for the info!

DS3

38 yrs old
5"6 165 pounds

Sometimes I just feel off
I have been an axiety sufferer for years now. Not bad but just low levels of anxiety
I definitely do not feel like someone walking around with total T of 1100

Not sure if TRT is the right route or not because I know it is a long term thing.
I am on TRT and have been for 10 years. My TT stays at 900-1200 ng/dL. Anxiety is often high and energy is often low. There is no ‘I feel like I am at 1000 ng/dL.’ TRT is meant to replace a deficiency in endogenous T production, which you don’t have.

Philly

I am on TRT and have been for 10 years. My TT stays at 900-1200 ng/dL. Anxiety is often high and energy is often low. There is no ‘I feel like I am at 1000 ng/dL.’ TRT is meant to replace a deficiency in endogenous T production, which you don’t have.

appreciate the response.

Yep that makes perfect sense and is why I became hesitant when I saw the numbers. Just thought I should try other paths first or jump in and see if I would feel better mentally, physically, emotionally etc. Hell I don’t know to be honest.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me