Anyone on an EOD protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

WayneP

Anyone who's injecting eod, what is your protocol and how do you feel?

I want to try eod with prop. It seems 30-40mg eod is the standard, but I question if that would put you over range.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

I've been on T cyp EOD for years, it's what works for me, but I have not used prop, so I don't think comparing notes beyond that is useful. I have been considering trying every day prop/cyp someday to see what a bit more daily fluctuation and closer to physiologic normal on lower dose would accomplish.

Last edited:

Paul M

My protocol is 1ml (25mg) of Enanthate EOD which equates to 100mg every 8 days. I also administer 250IU of HCG E4D. Prior to this my protocol was 50mg Enanthate and 250IU HCG E4D. I definately feel my hematocrit has lowered and overall feel much better with the smaller peaks and troughs. My SHBG hovers around 45 nmol/L. I'd really like to up my HCG doseage but it really doesn't agree with me E2 wise at higher doses.

captain_j

I've been on test cyp for a year now, currently at 20 mg ED (140 mg a week total) and 140 iu HCG EOD. I've also been curious about trying test prop instead. I have very low SHBG (12 nmol/L) which leads to issues with E2 easily. Not sure if prop would make any of that better or worse but I will probably try it eventually.

madman

Super Moderator
I've been on test cyp for a year now, currently at 20 mg ED (140 mg a week total) and 140 iu HCG EOD. I've also been curious about trying test prop instead. I have very low SHBG (12 nmol/L) which leads to issues with E2 easily. Not sure if prop would make any of that better or worse but I will probably try it eventually.

post#14

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching