Anyone know how to read Spermogram results ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Okian

SPERMOGRAM :

Abstinence days : 5

Sperm volume : 1.7 ml ( ≥ 1.5 )

Viscosity : normal ( normal )

Sperm aspect : normal ( normal )

Sperm pH : 7.5 (7.2 - 8)

Sperm concentration : 3.626 mil./ml ( ≥ 15 )

Total number of sperm/ejaculated : 6.16 mil.

Type A Mobility : 0 % ( A + B ≥ 32 )

Type B Mobility : 0 %

Type C Mobility : 7 % ( A + B + C ≥ 40 )

Type D Mobility : 93 %

Normal morphology sperm : 2 % ( ≥ 4 )

Sperm with head abnormalities : 24 %

Sperm with neck abnormalities : 44 %

Sperm with tail abnormalities : 30 %

Leukocytes : 0.7 mil./ml ( < 1 )

Viable sperm : 21 % ( &#8805; 58 )

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Okian

Hello Nelson!

I am on Testim gel from 3 months and 3 days , no HCG using,though I told my doctor that we should include that, and he doesn't want yet .. I keep pushing him to switch to injections as well.

A test from 2 weeks ago :

Estradiol : 120.2 pmol/L ( 28 -156 )

FSH : 0.321 mUI/mL ( 1.5 - 12.4 )

Total T : 15.98 nmol/L ( 9.9 - 27.8 )

Free T : 0.068 nmol/L ( 0.015 - 0.145 )

SHBG : 6.95 nmol/ L ( 14.5 - 48.4 ) - very low!

..and the Spermogram test done 1 week ago.. I think the '' Sperm concentration : 3.626 mil./ml ( &#8805; 15 ) '' may be from low FSH,which is normal once you start TRT with no HCG, what do you think? I was about to see my doctor last Friday,something came in and he cancelled ,and still no answer from him!!!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Yes, your low sperm concentration is due to TRT's effect on FSH and LH.

You still have a little LH left which tells me your Testim dose needs to be increase a little. LH of zero tells us that your testosterone replacement is fully accomplished.

If you want your sperm concentration to improve, print this paper and give your doc a copy. This may help convince him about getting you a HCG prescription.

If he agrees, have him fax the script to EmpowerRxpharmacy.com . You should call Empower to provide your credit card and address. Tell them you are an ExcelMale member for free shipping.

Attachments

• Concomitant IM HCG preserves spermatogenesis in men undergoing TRT (1).pdf
    75.3 KB · Views: 259

Okian

Yes, your low sperm concentration is due to TRT's effect on FSH and LH.

You still have a little LH left which tells me your Testim dose needs to be increase a little. LH of zero tells us that your testosterone replacement is fully accomplished.

If you want your sperm concentration to improve, print this paper and give your doc a copy. This may help convince him about getting you a HCG prescription.

If he agrees, have him fax the script to EmpowerRxpharmacy.com . You should call Empower to provide your credit card and address. Tell them you are an ExcelMale member for free shipping.

Thank you very much Nelson!

What about '' Normal morphology sperm : 2 % ( &#8805; 4 ) '' and '' Viable sperm : 21 % ( &#8805; 58 ) '' ? Do you think it is the same thing ( result of TRT ) ?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Okian....yes, those two values are not great. I would love to see a new spermogram test after you have been on optimized TRT plus HCG for at least 6 weeks.

Look at the table included in Lipshultz' paper above.

Hey, can I ask how much you paid for the test?. Thanks

Okian

Okian....yes, those two values are not great. I would love to see a new spermogram test after you have been on optimized TRT plus HCG for at least 6 weeks.

Look at the table included in Lipshultz' paper above.

Hey, can I ask how much you paid for the test?. Thanks

Of course Nelson! Here in Europe it is the equivalent of aprox. $25 for this test!

Good idea to do again this test after a while on HCG , after I will convince my doc to prescribe it :)

Thanks again for your precious advice!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching