Anyone inject inner thigh? Getting Muscle Spasms (daily injector)

Buy Lab Tests Online

antelopers

Do you use testosterone cypionate? Your case is interesting. I could have tried to apply subq on the outside of the trunk or on the deltoid. But your E2 has decreased. Go figure.
Yes at the time I was using cypionate. I believe the lower e2 was due to the lower total t, so less substrate for aromatization

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fernando Almaguer

Don't take our word for it, read one of the XYOSTED studies. "Relative to 200 mg IM TE, the two doses of 100 mg SC TE (week 5 and week 6 combined) demonstrated similar AUC(0-inf), suggesting that the bioavailability of TE is similar whether administered SC or IM."

The general statement should be that IM results in faster absorption than SC for most, not better absorption. This is reflected in the shorter apparent half-life with IM.

The unexpected result is your reduction in trough TT with the move to SC. Typically as drug half-lives increase the serum hormone trough levels increase while peak levels decrease.
We heard the theory that the fat and oil go well together thus slower release into the bloodstream. Where as the oil in the muscle is more hydrophobic and goes into bloodstream faster than sub q.

Jon H

Call my silly, but the argument for better "absorption" with either IM or SQ doesn't make any sense. The testosterone is 100% absorbed by either method, no matter where it's injected. It's not cream, gel, or oral, where there are multiple factors that can affect how much of the product is absorbed. It can't somehow just mystically disappear and evaporate. It would literally be impossible for there to be a difference.

One could state that there might be different rates of release into the bloodstream, or maybe different peak/trough curves, but "absorption"? C'mon!!

antelopers

Call my silly, but the argument for better "absorption" with either IM or SQ doesn't make any sense. The testosterone is 100% absorbed by either method, no matter where it's injected. It's not cream, gel, or oral, where there are multiple factors that can affect how much of the product is absorbed. It can't somehow just mystically disappear and evaporate. It would literally be impossible for there to be a difference.

One could state that there might be different rates of release into the bloodstream, or maybe different peak/trough curves, but "absorption"? C'mon!!
That's not silly at all because that's the case for most people.

mg707

I am a daily injector (29 gauge 1/2 inch) I was injecting outer thigh shallow IM for a while, concerned about scar tissue moved over to inner thigh (which is more fatty). Has worked well so far, but had the expect increase in E2 and decrease in TT as most see with a move to sub-q, though it is manageable.

1. I started getting some spasms in my inner right thigh a couple days ago, weird just some automatic muscle twitching. perhaps I hit something? anyone had this?

2. I am wondering if there would be a difference in T/E2 injecting sub-q inner thigh vs sub-q stomach
I’m not a doctor, but one of the largest arteries in your body, the femoral artery, runs down the inside of the thigh and you definitely don’t want to hit that. See pics of front of thigh and inside of thigh. Not sure how deep it runs, but it’s risky injecting inner thigh. Good luck

Attachments

• EF8B7C2F-3EA0-470A-95B3-74FF6A8789F3.jpeg
    EF8B7C2F-3EA0-470A-95B3-74FF6A8789F3.jpeg
    345.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 2EA31881-38D6-4CBB-AC10-8E60244C73B3.jpeg
    2EA31881-38D6-4CBB-AC10-8E60244C73B3.jpeg
    348.9 KB · Views: 43

Acer97

I am a daily injector (29 gauge 1/2 inch) I was injecting outer thigh shallow IM for a while, concerned about scar tissue moved over to inner thigh (which is more fatty). Has worked well so far, but had the expect increase in E2 and decrease in TT as most see with a move to sub-q, though it is manageable.

1. I started getting some spasms in my inner right thigh a couple days ago, weird just some automatic muscle twitching. perhaps I hit something? anyone had this?

2. I am wondering if there would be a difference in T/E2 injecting sub-q inner thigh vs sub-q stomach
Don’t inject inner thigh the reason people don’t do that is because of a giant artery that of hit can cause severely threatening damage

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me