Anyone inject in the glutes?

Buy Lab Tests Online

testiculus

I was thinking of adding glutes and dropping quads from injection site rotation. Currently rotate between quads, deltoids, and VG, shallow IM. I'm finding that I tend to get injection site soreness for a few days when injecting in the quads. Anyone self inject in the glutes? If so do, how do you reach around?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

I was thinking of adding glutes and dropping quads from injection site rotation. Currently rotate between quads, deltoids, and VG, shallow IM. I'm finding that I tend to get injection site soreness for a few days when injecting in the quads. Anyone self inject in the glutes? If so do, how do you reach around?

Injecting 4 ml of Nebido, you have to inject in the glutes. (I suppose you could do 4 1 ml injections at one time.)

It's not easy, I use a mirror and mark the spot to inject. Because it's a little difficult to tell where you are injecting using a mirror.

The only blessing it's only once every 3 months.

If I had to inject weekly or more often using a small amount of Test and a tiny needle, I would use VG, quads, subQ. I used to inject HCG in the abs, it's pretty easy. I am not sure, can't you use abs if you are doing subQ test?

I don't, I haven't found a comfortable way to do the reach around. But then there's little reason to move around so much as you wrote, you can overthink this rotation business.

BigLebowski

Started by doing quads but now swapped to glutes, much better. It is awkward to reach around, sometimes I'll ask the Mrs to circle the injection area with a marker, it definitely makes it easier. There's less inflammation after for me in glutes.

DragonBits

Started by doing quads but now swapped to glutes, much better. It is awkward to reach around, sometimes I'll ask the Mrs to circle the injection area with a marker, it definitely makes it easier. There's less inflammation after for me in glutes.

You could get a tattoo to mark the correct area. :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me