Anyone here use telmisartan?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Cardiologist put me on 80mg telmisartan around a mth ago and 2 weeks in I started having blurry vision out of the left eye. Right eye is fine.
I saw an ophthalmologist and was cleared of any physical issues with the eye, matter of fact i was told 20/20 vision.
Both the Ophthalmologist and cardiologist refuse to acknowledge that the blurry vision is from the telmisartan yet when I google it, the side effects clearly show blurry vision or effecting vision.
Has anyone heard of telmisartan causing this ?
If so what would it be smart to continue with the ARB group or is it better to switch to ACE-I?
Anyone have any specific recommmedation that work for them with Least side effects?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Cardiologist put me on 80mg telmisartan around a mth ago and 2 weeks in I started having blurry vision out of the left eye. Right eye is fine.
I saw an ophthalmologist and was cleared of any physical issues with the eye, matter of fact i was told 20/20 vision.
Both the Ophthalmologist and cardiologist refuse to acknowledge that the blurry vision is from the telmisartan yet when I google it, the side effects clearly show blurry vision or effecting vision.
Has anyone heard of telmisartan causing this ?
If so what would it be smart to continue with the ARB group or is it better to switch to ACE-I?
Anyone have any specific recommmedation that work for them with Least side effects?

I would report this to your doctor if the side effects presist. It could be you need to go a different route.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical Telemedicine hormones
Discounted lab tests
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Free Testosterone Book
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me