Anyone have sleep issues while on Creams/gels?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Novaman

I was on injectables for almost 5 years and finally gave it up 14 months ago due to poor sleep that I could never correct. Since going off TRT my sleep has normalized, but I do miss the benefits I had while on TRT. Has anyone had any sleep issues while on creams/gels? I was thinking maybe this could make a difference.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

S1W

I have - particularly when applying cream AM and PM.

Have you tried low dose (10-14mg) daily injections?

I’ve had less than ideal sleep on all protocols (wasn’t the best sleeper before TRT either) but slept better on low dose daily compared to other protocols.

Last edited:

goolapsh

I was on injectables for almost 5 years and finally gave it up 14 months ago due to poor sleep that I could never correct. Since going off TRT my sleep has normalized, but I do miss the benefits I had while on TRT. Has anyone had any sleep issues while on creams/gels? I was thinking maybe this could make a difference.
I slept fine on daily injections. When I was on cream I couldn’t sleep if I applied the second dose later in the day.

Novaman

I have - particularly when applying cream AM and PM.

Have you tried low dose (10-14mg) daily injections?

I’ve had less than ideal sleep on all protocols (wasn’t the best sleeper before TRT either) but slept better on low dose daily compared to other protocols.
I tried low dose protocols at the very end, but never daily injections. It's possible by then my body was just messed up and nothing was going to work. I could consider starting up with that and see how I do, but don't know if I want to go there.

goolapsh

I tried low dose protocols at the very end, but never daily injections. It's possible by then my body was just messed up and nothing was going to work. I could consider starting up with that and see how I do, but don't know if I want to go there.
Was coming off t after five years difficult for you? Is that why you’re hesistant to restart? I’m kind of in the same boat that’s why I’m asking.

trtthings

What are your sleep issues? Was there also fatigue/some other symptoms?

Novaman

What are your sleep issues? Was there also fatigue/some other symptoms?
I would wake up at night and not be able to get back to sleep. At times I would also feel my heart pounding. This poor sleep made me very fatigued.
All of this went away almost immediately once I stopped TRT.

trtthings

I would wake up at night and not be able to get back to sleep. At times I would also feel my heart pounding. This poor sleep made me very fatigued.
All of this went away almost immediately once I stopped TRT.

And how was your protocol? Did the fatigue go away when you sorted the sleep and dropped the testosterone?

Novaman

And how was your protocol? Did the fatigue go away when you sorted the sleep and dropped the testosterone?
I tried just about every protocol out there. My last ditch effort was low dosing.

my fatigue issues did not totally go away. I am realizing that diet also is an issue. While I do eat fairly healthy, I am finding that eating a low carb diet, really watching my sugar intake, and also intermittent fasting has an impact on my fatigue levels

trtthings

I tried just about every protocol out there. My last ditch effort was low dosing.

my fatigue issues did not totally go away. I am realizing that diet also is an issue. While I do eat fairly healthy, I am finding that eating a low carb diet, really watching my sugar intake, and also intermittent fasting has an impact on my fatigue levels
What about your thyroid function? Is that fine?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me