Anyone got hair laser removal here?

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

I've become hairy after years of TRT and ETC. Would hair laser removal even work on us? I plan to get 7 treatments

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

seppuku

I've become hairy after years of TRT and ETC. Would hair laser removal even work on us? I plan to get 7 treatments

I had it done on my back hair, probably 25 years ago. I was told that it would take three treatments to fully remove the hair, as the folicles grow at different rates. So i paid upfront for three sessions, if i remember correctly that cost me £200. What wasn't made very clear to me though, was that each session would focus on an area just a few inches square. So to get my whole back done would have ended up taking many months and costing me thousands of pounds. I ended up just going and having it waxed regularly, then bought an epilator and getting the wife to use that on me (that can be very painful by the way). Nowadays though, i just get her to take any hair off with clippers, and i only bother doing that if i'm going to be out with no shirt on.

Maneskin

I started laser for excessive hair due to PCOS, too. It works wonders! Patience is key; after a few sessions, I noticed a significant reduction. The spa also got the machine from a cryolipolysis machine manufacturer, so it's a really good one. If you're committed to 7 treatments, you'll likely see awesome results. Go for it, dude!

Last edited:

seppuku

I started laser for excessive hair due to PCOS, too. It works wonders! Patience is key; after a few sessions, I noticed a significant reduction.

Yes it definitely works, but i think if you have a large area like the back to do, it'll end up being very expensive (unless the technology's improved, it was a long time ago i had some done). I can imagine for for conditions like PCOS though, it would be ideal.

sammmy

It just slows the hair growth, has to be done indefinitely, and works only on black hairs, not on gray or white. Basically, it is an expensive, long term shaving.

I had a session on beard under chin - it left out the white hairs and the black ones grew up later.

seppuku

It just slows the hair growth, has to be done indefinitely, and works only on black hairs, not on gray or white. Basically, it is an expensive, long term shaving.

I had a session on beard under chin - it left out the white hairs and the black ones grew up later.

Now that's odd - i was told back when i had some done that it was permanent as it kills the individual folicles. But i've just googled the question, and even the NHS say it only lasts a few weeks. If that's actually the case, then it's about the same as for waxing, which is much cheaper, less painful, and removes the lot in one go.

sammmy

The laser burns the black hairs but for safety reasons is not powerful enough to kill the hair follicles. It just partially damages them, which delays the hair growth.

sammmy

Plus the laser is shooting at random so they can't really ramp it up to kill every area in site.

Electrolysis really targets a single follicle and can remove the hair permanently but I think it may leave scarring and must be done hair by hair.

shroud778

Had laser hair removal 3 times over 6 years for back hair. The fact that I had it three time says it all.
Whatever you are ‘sold’ is doesn’t leave you with permanently no hair.
It also depends a lot on the practitioner. The last time I had 6 sessions and saw zero benefit because they continually kept the settings too low to sufficiently damage the hair and slow its growth.
The first set of sessions (5 in total) were the best because the practitioner used a fast moving technique that allowed them to use a high heat setting. It slowed growth considerably between treatments but if you don’t keep going periodically the hair grows back eventually. Or as one practitioner said it’s other hair that starts to come through. I lost patience and faith in this process as it’s so expensive. I was paying £100 per treatment which was a discounted price.
And as said earlier if you are getting white hairs then forget it. They don’t respond to laser hair removal.
Electrolysis might work but most men have a lot of hairs on their back so good luck with that and I’m slightly envious if you can afford it .
Now I just shave using a back shaver or ask
My partner to wax, which I also hate with a passion but at least it very low cost to but the wax and heater.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me