Anyone felt better without thyroid meds?

Buy Lab Tests Online

MNguy

I’m wondering if anyone has felt better without thyroid meds? I started t3 prior to trt due to elevated rt3. I’ve been on trt just shy of 2 years and still can’t find a balance. I generally test high on t3 and mid to low on t4. Been feeling really fatigued and lethargic lately. I trust Dr. Saya, but I’m starting to question if I even need the thyroid meds.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I feel better with them. I had top-of-range rT3 and have been taking 5-10 mcg liothyronine each morning. Jill at Defy suggested it and I've been happy with the results. Definitely less fatigue later in the day.

Vince

Super Moderator
I’m wondering if anyone has felt better without thyroid meds? I started t3 prior to trt due to elevated rt3. I’ve been on trt just shy of 2 years and still can’t find a balance. I generally test high on t3 and mid to low on t4. Been feeling really fatigued and lethargic lately. I trust Dr. Saya, but I’m starting to question if I even need the thyroid meds.
It can take a long time to get dialed in with thyroid meds. Maybe you don't really need them. Can you post your pre-med labs, along with ranges.

MNguy

Currently on test cream 200mg/ml 3 clicks a day all in AM scrotal application. Hcg 500mg 2x week. 35mcg t3. 50mg P5P. Have been on pregnenolone at varying doses on and off, currently off. MK-677 25mg/day.

last labs were late summer, but I’m guessing they are about the same.

test >1500
Free test-47
Estrogen-78
Prolactin-16.7
T4- 0.74 range 0.82-1.77
T3-9.6 range 2-4.4

labs were done before AM application of cream.

MNguy

It can take a long time to get dialed in with thyroid meds. Maybe you don't really need them. Can you post your pre-med labs, along with ranges.
Those were done over 2 years ago, I’ll have to dig to find them. From what I remember t3 and t4 were fine but rt3 was like 29. That’s why we started on t3.

Vtail

I've been on 35 mcg of liothyronine per day for over a year and I feel fine. My symptoms were afternoon fatigue and brain fog - all resolved when I started the t3. Recently my doc added synthroid because my t4 lab value was low, but I don't feel any different with the t4 added. My labs and history are posted here in other threads - if you're interested in my blood levels and baselines.

antelopers

I took compounded t3 to drop my rt3 and did not feel especially good on it. I weaned myself off and changed my eating habits and my t3 rose back up and my rt3 dropped significantly and I feel much better.

Wolverine

Currently on test cream 200mg/ml 3 clicks a day all in AM scrotal application. Hcg 500mg 2x week. 35mcg t3. 50mg P5P. Have been on pregnenolone at varying doses on and off, currently off. MK-677 25mg/day.

last labs were late summer, but I’m guessing they are about the same.

test >1500
Free test-47
Estrogen-78
Prolactin-16.7
T4- 0.74 range 0.82-1.77
T3-9.6 range 2-4.4

labs were done before AM application of cream.
Your T and E are too high. Cut your T and HCG doses which will result in lower T and lower E. Your T3 is too high, more than double the top of the range. Cut that too. All in my opinion only.

MNguy

Your T and E are too high. Cut your T and HCG doses which will result in lower T and lower E. Your T3 is too high, more than double the top of the range. Cut that too. All in my opinion only.
I agree they are high. I was feeling better with the higher levels though, up until recently. And Dr. Saya gave me the go ahead with the dose. I’m actually considering going back to injections at this point.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me