Anyone ever tried nattokinase to lower hematocrit?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

I did donate. When they tested at the blood center I had a 55 which has down 3.5 points from when my doctor tested me 2 weeks before. I am not going to test again until July 15th. I think this will work itself out, especially after testing.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

I did donate. When they tested at the blood center I had a 55 which has down 3.5 points from when my doctor tested me 2 weeks before. I am not going to test again until July 15th. I think this will work itself out, especially after testing.
Did you reduce dose and will you donate again? Your values were really up there.

BigTex

No, as I mentioned I think my problem was my original dose of 200mg/10 days cause this. I tested 5 week after starting that dose and had a T level of 2103 so I dropped to 100mg/10 days and got 831 a few weeks later. But also got high Red blood cell count when I tested. I am going to wait until I see my PC in July to determine what to do from there, if anything.

GreenMachineX

No, as I mentioned I think my problem was my original dose of 200mg/10 days cause this. I tested 5 week after starting that dose and had a T level of 2103 so I dropped to 100mg/10 days and got 831 a few weeks later. But also got high Red blood cell count when I tested. I am going to wait until I see my PC in July to determine what to do from there, if anything.
Oh ok, I missed that you already dropped dose once. Hopefully that does it.

BigTex

Hope so too!. I have enough health related issues on my plate to deal with. All of the I seem to be falling apart and never knew it. In the 1st week of June, The Texas Vein Clinic, next day my new cardiologist to do a stress test and nuclear test, the next day a new orthopedic doctor to look at my worn out shoulders. I use to never see doctors for anything.

GreenMachineX

Hope so too!. I have enough health related issues on my plate to deal with. All of the I seem to be falling apart and never knew it. In the 1st week of June, The Texas Vein Clinic, next day my new cardiologist to do a stress test and nuclear test, the next day a new orthopedic doctor to look at my worn out shoulders. I use to never see doctors for anything.
I know the feeling. I have ENT doc and GI doc for LPR, pulmonologist for sarcoidosis, TRT nonsense like this, etc all happening as well. Life hasn't been pleasant recently.

whoremoan

did you get a retest?
dont mean to hijack thread but i think im a similar boat as you
these were my bloods

haemoglobin is 200 (reference range 125 - 175)
RBC 6.40 (reference range 4.50-6.50)
RDW 14.7 (reference range 11-15)
HCT 0.61 (reference range 0.40-0.55)
platelets 167 (reference range 150-450)

now i have alot of people telling me i was just dehyrdrated before test as i got my blood drawn after i dropped kids at school and was rushing and didnt drink any water

BUT i went to donate blood today fully hydrated and they started but stopped as they said my haemoglobin was 195 and their cut off is 188
so within a few days i dropped 5 points too ?

also i had all these tests done 4 months ago BUT i was on telmisartan 40mg then and all these markers were fine so i tried to stop telmisartan after, and here i am now
what would you guys suggest from here ?
they wont let me donate for another 2 weeks or they see my iron levels are fine ?

should i beg my doc to bloodlet me or something as simple as getting back on telmisartan at 40mg again ?

also on trt, and kidneys level, hormones etc are all spot on ... just the haemoglobin and hematocrit off ...

thanks everyone
@Nelson Vergel

BigTex

I am glad you had access to metoprolol.

I also have used Gulf Coast Regional. I would show up there with a copy of your doctor's order. The order is good for 2 years.

Please remind me (so that I do not have to scroll) your TRT regimen. How is your blood pressure? Who is your doctor?

Many cardiologists are not TRT friendly. I see the cardiologist that all of Lipshultz' guys see. He is not against TRT but will for sure have a problem with a hematocrit of 60.

Juan Carlos Plana, MD

713-798-0291
@Nelson Vergel, sorry I missed this one. My regiments 40mg every 5 days. I just took my prescribed dose of 80mg every 10 days and split it hoping it would help. I can't say for sure but I don't think my cardiologist is too fond of TRT. Dr, George Mammen. But he has never told me to stop. I guess he know I will walk out. My regular doctor is Hector Ubaldo. My blood pressure depends on when it is take but is usually around 126/68.

I have done 3 blood dumps since January. My 1st dump I was at 53% HCT. The next week I did blood test and was at 52%. I went to GC regional about 3 weeks later and they got me at 57. The machine kept shutting down because they said my blood was too think. Three weeks later (this week) GC Regional tested me at 55% and I dumped blood again. I have been taking 4000iu of Natokinnase, 1 grapefruit a day, so hydrated I am about to pop and 500mg of metformin/d. So I am guessing I am around 52 today after the dump 2 days ago. My doctor wants to see me next week and we will go from there. Of course he thinks the blood tests he did with Quest are much more accurate than the finger prick done by GF Regional. So it may be lower than 52 by now.

I do question since RBC lifetime is 90-110 days. How can the HCT go up and down so quickly. It has not been 90 days since my 1st dump this year. I understand blood dumps should decrease RBCs, but I can't see RBC's reproducing so quickly in such a short period of time and believe the testing at GC Regional may be suspect. Probably next week I will do blood testing at the doctor.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me