Anyone ever had T3 raise their E2 and free T and cause erectile dysfunction?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Anonymon

Been on HRT for a few years and still ironing out some lingering issues. Historically I can get my total T to 1300ish with a 200-215 free T and 50-57 E2 without an AI or anything with daily small injections of testosterone and HCG. My free T3 on labs is usually a little low (3.0-3.2), my rT3’s usually running high (24-25), and I have many distinct hallmark hypothyroid symptoms, however.

Trying T3 in either sustained release or any form really, I feel good at first, then my free T quickly skyrockets to the low 300s and my E2 to 90, which among other things breaks my ability to maintain an erection and makes that whole area somewhat numb. AIs do nothing for it. I also don’t feel like someone with that much free testosterone. In general throughout all this and before I have a marked inability to retain muscle glycogen or burn body fat, among other things.

Anyone ever dealt with something like that? Ceasing the T3 seemingly stops it, though this past time when I did, the symptoms are lingering on, and I’m unable to deal with the hypothyroid situation.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching