Anyone ever experience....

Buy Lab Tests Online

CanadaJim

Been on low to average dose test-e since June of this year. Weekly injections 90-100mg. Felt great for the first few months. Libido increased, energy, clarity, over all sense of well-being. The last couple of months have not been as great. Feeling worse than before trt. I'm getting this strange weakness in my arms and legs and my libido has decreased immensely. My sense of well-being has also diminished. I've always been very active with regards to the gym and fitness but lately I really have to coach myself to train. I'm in a rut so to say. I know blood work will tell more of the story and I'm planning on seeing my Doc soon. I was just wondering if anyone else may have had this type of experience and what may have alleviated it. Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Been on low to average dose test-e since June of this year. Weekly injections 90-100mg. Felt great for the first few months. Libido increased, energy, clarity, over all sense of well-being. The last couple of months have not been as great. Feeling worse than before trt. I'm getting this strange weakness in my arms and legs and my libido has decreased immensely. My sense of well-being has also diminished. I've always been very active with regards to the gym and fitness but lately I really have to coach myself to train. I'm in a rut so to say. I know blood work will tell more of the story and I'm planning on seeing my Doc soon. I was just wondering if anyone else may have had this type of experience and what may have alleviated it. Thanks in advance

Hard to say without blood work as we have absolutely no idea where your TT/FT/e2 sits at the true trough on once-weekly injections.

The main downfall of injecting larger doses of T once weekly is there can be a large difference in peak--->trough levels let alone blood levels will not be as stable throughout the week which can easily have a negative impact on energy/mood/libido/erectile function/recovery.

The body does not like big swings in T levels.

Even then we have no idea where your SHBG levels sit which is critical as it will have a big impact on the overall effectiveness of a protocol.

You need to know where your SHBG levels sit.

Was it low/normal/high pre-trt and where does it sit as of now as the use of exogenous T especially when injecting larger doses less frequently can have a big impact on lowering SHBG further.

madman

Super Moderator

Keep in mind that the first 6-8 weeks of starting trt let alone when on trt and tweaking dose (increasing/decreasing) can be misleading as levels are in flux during the weeks leading up until blood levels stabilize and even then it can take 2-3 months for the body to adapt to those new levels.

Again blood work is critical when using exogenous T and without such your protocol is sure to fail!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me