Anyone else obsessed with testosterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Did the guy in the art of manliness "really" double his baseline total T (from 378> 778) or was the 778 pg/mL really his normal level?

In his blog, he measured his total T after "huge and grueling project" lasting a month where he didn't sleep a lot and ate poorly. Then he measured his total T of 378 pg/dl , it's well known that lack of sleep and stress will temporary lower your total testosterone.

So from my way of reading this, he measured his testosterone at an artificial low, then he got more sleep and ate better, after 3 months his total T was 778.

If he had established a baseline by several measurements where he wasn't under stress and not sleeping well, it would have meant more.

This maybe true, but it touches on something I've learn helping men with low T:

The problem is that most men are walking around in an unoptimized state.

I believe 99.99% of men have "baseline" testosterone level that is artificially low.

The problem is that unless you have specifically researched testosterone optimization, you don't know what you don't know.

Even men who are living an otherwise legitimate healthy lifestyle are also living with "subbaseline" testosterone levels (doing cardio, low fat diets, etc

So yes, you do have a valid point, but his post shows what I believe most men out the can achieve if they commit to living an extreme and almost obsessive optimization lifestyle for 6 months to a year.

Unfortunately, Most men with low T are to docile for that sort of change. That's where TRT shines.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

This maybe true, but it touches on something I've learn helping men with low T:

The problem is that most men are walking around in an unoptimized state.

I believe 99.99% of men have "baseline" testosterone level that is artificially low.

The problem is that unless you have specifically researched testosterone optimization, you don't know what you don't know.

Even men who are living an otherwise legitimate healthy lifestyle are also living with "subbaseline" testosterone levels (doing cardio, low fat diets, etc

So yes, you do have a valid point, but his post shows what I believe most men out the can achieve if they commit to living an extreme and almost obsessive optimization lifestyle for 6 months to a year.

Unfortunately, Most men with low T are to docile for that sort of change. That's where TRT shines.
you know what I don’t understand. Back when my father was in his 30s-40s. He was always doing something never complained about health mans man. He did nothing but smoke cigarettes drink coffee and beer. I mean drinking on the job was the norm for most of the men in my field doing hard labor.

Bryan_K77

I think the the current agenda to squash masculinity in many parts of the world will eventually drive testosterone levels down. Then you have generations of low testosterone “beta males” passing on weak genetics. This might take time to show up I’m not sure, but I feel like it is inevitable. Teach boys from a very young age to be docile and submissive, while the push to empower women will probably elevate their levels over time. Not sure about this at all guys, just things I ponder on occasion

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me