Anyone else feel like this?

Buy Lab Tests Online

dk896

I started Testosterone replacement therapy about 2 months ago. I had low energy where I wanted to sleep all day everyday, couldn't pay attention to a word anyone was saying, didn't have emotion or desire to do anything, brain fog, cognition all down. Fast forward 2 months of 200mg of test c per week split into daily injections and not much has changed. I don't feel the need to sleep all the time, I have slightly more energy than before and have better sleep but I still don't feel right. I don't have the confidence, memory or emotion as I did pre- low t. I get easily stressed out over this and am not sure what to do. For example, I can try with all of my strength and power to erect my penis but it just won't work (doesn't obey me). I am still slow and irritable most of the time and still just don't feel right (all over the place), low self esteem, poor confidence, non-existent libido. This gets me very anxious and stressed out and frustrating. Bloods outside of hormone spectrum are normal.

As I said, I have had occasional moments where I do feel a little better, (slight mood lift, sense of well-being, confidence, energy) but they are very weak and don't last long, I feel very apathetic most of the time, it sucks that I can't enjoy life and was wondering if others feel or have felt this way on their TRT journey and what they did to combat this. Does if go away/ease over time? If so when?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I started Testosterone replacement therapy about 2 months ago. I had low energy where I wanted to sleep all day everyday, couldn't pay attention to a word anyone was saying, didn't have emotion or desire to do anything, brain fog, cognition all down. Fast forward 2 months of 200mg of test c per week split into daily injections and not much has changed. I don't feel the need to sleep all the time, I have slightly more energy than before and have better sleep but I still don't feel right. I don't have the confidence, memory or emotion as I did pre- low t. I get easily stressed out over this and am not sure what to do. For example, I can try with all of my strength and power to erect my penis but it just won't work (doesn't obey me). I am still slow and irritable most of the time and still just don't feel right (all over the place), low self esteem, poor confidence, non-existent libido. This gets me very anxious and stressed out and frustrating. Bloods outside of hormone spectrum are normal.

As I said, I have had occasional moments where I do feel a little better, (slight mood lift, sense of well-being, confidence, energy) but they are very weak and don't last long, I feel very apathetic most of the time, it sucks that I can't enjoy life and was wondering if others feel or have felt this way on their TRT journey and what they did to combat this. Does if go away/ease over time? If so when?
Most members that do daily injections don’t inject more than 16 mg daily.

DS3

Low-T symptoms can also be caused by low growth hormone, and subsequently low IGF-1. Do you have labs for your IGF-1?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me