Anyone been on cream for 3+ years?

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

Curious to hear from guys that have been on cream long-term.

Have you been stable on a cream protocol for a long time, and if so, have you had to make minor adjustments along the way or change application sites?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bbex2014

Dr Steven Devos (Lifting Dermatologist) has a facebook group with plenty of guys on there who have been using scrotal cream for many years. You would get a lot of feedback if you joined that group, its called trt and hormone optimization I believe

Gunga

Yea. I agree. Those guys are Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. The concepts they discuss will eventually be proved wrong. Unlimited Estrogen is NOT ok. Common sense. God made the body with parameters. You blow thru those parameters there will eventually be consequences. The British doctor (Robert Stevens)I believe is his name makes sense to me.

bullseye55

Curious to hear from guys that have been on cream long-term.

Have you been stable on a cream protocol for a long time, and if so, have you had to make minor adjustments along the way or change application sites?
I have been on a compounded cream for about 4 years. Had to go up to the 2% ( 5 gram) at about six months to get me in the upper range. About 2 years ago I added HCG and backed off the dose of the cream. It restored some of testicular shrinkage I had been experiencing with the cream alone. Back your original question, I have given up expecting the same lab value every time. You just have to come up with a range you feel comfortable with. Sometimes your body will also tell you where you are at. If compounded by pharmacy I would try and use within 6 months. I had a partial container that got misplaced after some travel. When I went back to using it the levels were way down so the stuff does age and can lose potency. Do not get too far ahead on your supply. When I had to bump up to the 2% I got to thinking maybe I am just not a good absorber of this. I did some reading and found out if you mix some DMSO with it the absorption increases. It did for me. It probably changes the absorption curve too. Is that good, bad or matters I don't know. What I do now is take a 1 gram of the 2% in my palm, squirt some DMSO on top of the cream and rub in on one shoulder and alternate shoulders on the next day. The HCG gets me to about a level of total T of about 500, adding this 1 gram of 2% with DMSO I am at 1000. I am not recommending this to anyone else, just sharing my experience. Do your reading on the DMSO and be prepared to use a lot less cream. You'll basically have to dial yourself in all over again. I have heard but can't confirm with the quicker and more complete absorption the topical transfer risk is shortened. I am a self pay patient so keeping this treatment affordable is a big deal to me.

bbex2014

I have been on a compounded cream for about 4 years. Had to go up to the 2% ( 5 gram) at about six months to get me in the upper range. About 2 years ago I added HCG and backed off the dose of the cream. It restored some of testicular shrinkage I had been experiencing with the cream alone. Back your original question, I have given up expecting the same lab value every time. You just have to come up with a range you feel comfortable with. Sometimes your body will also tell you where you are at. If compounded by pharmacy I would try and use within 6 months. I had a partial container that got misplaced after some travel. When I went back to using it the levels were way down so the stuff does age and can lose potency. Do not get too far ahead on your supply. When I had to bump up to the 2% I got to thinking maybe I am just not a good absorber of this. I did some reading and found out if you mix some DMSO with it the absorption increases. It did for me. It probably changes the absorption curve too. Is that good, bad or matters I don't know. What I do now is take a 1 gram of the 2% in my palm, squirt some DMSO on top of the cream and rub in on one shoulder and alternate shoulders on the next day. The HCG gets me to about a level of total T of about 500, adding this 1 gram of 2% with DMSO I am at 1000. I am not recommending this to anyone else, just sharing my experience. Do your reading on the DMSO and be prepared to use a lot less cream. You'll basically have to dial yourself in all over again. I have heard but can't confirm with the quicker and more complete absorption the topical transfer risk is shortened. I am a self pay patient so keeping this treatment affordable is a big deal to me.
Super interesting post, thanks my man

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching