Anyone been on 250 IU HCG with TC and not needed an AI?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

nobody is disputing that. however id assume most facts,, were a little hypothesis once upon a time
Absolutely. And then those hypotheses were turned into scientific data through rigid scientific inquiry conducted by scientists.

As you listen to the hypotheses of self-experimenting fitness industry personnel, just keep in mind that none of the results of their experimenting are the result of the strictures of the scientific method and as a result are usually lacking validity, reliability, and replicability.

JA Battle

Absolutely. And then those hypotheses were turned into scientific data through rigid scientific inquiry conducted by scientists.

As you listen to the hypotheses of self-experimenting fitness industry personnel, just keep in mind that none of the results of their experimenting are the result of the strictures of the scientific method and as a result are usually lacking validity, reliability, and replicability.

did i make any claims bud?

JA Battle

i pretty much summed up my thoughts on what i shared didnt i. we dont have to claim everything outside of the box is outside of the box do we. we all can apply sense to things i hope. unless we find ourselves insecure about our own knowledge.

and we cant claim that estrogen is not the backbone of libido and neuroprotection. After all testosterone without estrogen is not neuroprotective at all just like any other non aromatizable androgen. Which is why they cant be run as sole androgen replacements. Testosterone is nothing without estrogen obviously. Which is why i began talking about it. so if your not interested in talking about it then dont. Its been proven that non existing estradiol levels destroys everything. but it has not been studied at all the other way around. and the guy has done some pilot discussions about it so its interesting and i shared lol

Last edited:

DS3

You don’t have to get defensive. Just trying to keep you from believing in unproven ideas of fitness guys.
The results they claim are interesting and sometimes spur the need for further inquiry, but are hardly causal evidence between variables that could ever be used to make informed decisions regarding hormonal manipulation.

JA Battle

i agree 110 percent
The results they claim are interesting and sometimes spur the need for further inquiry, but are hardly causal evidence between variables that could ever be used to make informed decisions regarding hormonal manipulation.

JA Battle

my protocol is obviously not dialed in and i felt as though you were thinking i was an idiot. but why should i assume that. or why should you assume im not. weve never met

Westin

my protocol is obviously not dialed in and i felt as though you were thinking i was an idiot. but why should i assume that. or why should you assume im not. weve never met

No issues. I was once a newbie looking for information and had plenty of people doling out unproven idea’s and suggestions. I’m glad I’m “life experienced” enough to know to be careful when there is no evidence. I worry about someone who isn’t and looking for hope enough to try something they are not “life experienced or smart enough, there I said it” to know to be careful. And to add on, if you’re not dialed in, why are you giving any theories or advice?

Last edited:

DS3

Definitely not man. I’m just trying to look out for guys on here when I hear questionable hypotheses being discussed.

JA Battle

No issues. I was once a newbie looking for information and had plenty of people doling out unproven idea’s and suggestions. I’m glad I’m “life experienced” enough to know to be careful when there is no evidence. I worry about someone who isn’t and looking for hope enough to try something they are not “life experienced or smart enough, there I said it” to know to be careful. And to add on, if you’re not dialed in, why are you giving any theories or advice?

I was jokingly speaking to my defensiveness as being a result of me not being dialed in albeit rooted in the truth

i know vets that are not dialed in or have to keep recalibrating as do we all because there is nothing natural about this. As we are all aware and continue to be reminded there is a plethora of things going on with metabolism.

ANd i suppose you are right. That is why we continually check ourselves on these forums instead of speaking freely so that eventual readers dont get the wrong idea. But sometimes its nice to let the guard down and discuss freely with disclaimers. I guess that is what the messenger is for but you have to get in the forum to meet people to message sometimes.

I am a newer TRT patient but that doesnt accurately speak to my knowledge

However I still have to go through the trials and errors of early on trt protocols and pin down my routine and what its going to be ultimately and even then im certain recalibrating on occasion

no advice given. although if i feel like i have a place where i can/want to contribute i will. Also have learned alot on this forum about individual experiences as they are as valuable as the science. edit: i am always looking for more and more knowledge and more time under my belt because it directly correlates to me creating the life i want to have that i feel has escaped me somewhat

Westin

Don’t contribute. Read and ask questions. Learn. Get dialed in for a while. By the time you get dialed in you will have some valued experience for others, possibly.

If you read a lot of this forum you will see who the people are that are sound on science. Go read some of cataceous’s posts, people like that when looking for sound science based info.

I’m in the process of recalibrating now and my #’s were perfect but I don’t want to manually have to lower E2, so I posted about dropping my HCG dose. But I won’t listen to someone that I haven’t extensivly read from. That is why I spent my first 5 months here doing nothing but reading and asking questions, not offering idea’s or theories.

Not trying to be harsh, but we are talking about people’s health here.

Last edited:

JA Battle

Don’t contribute. Read and ask questions. Learn. Get dialed in for a while. By the time you get dialed in you will have some valued experience for others, possibly.

If you read a lot of this forum you will see who the people are that are sound on science. Go read some of Cantankerous’s posts, people like that when looking for sound science based info.

I’m in the process of recalibrating now and my #’s were perfect but I don’t want to manually have to lower E2, so I posted about dropping my HCG dose. But I won’t listen to someone that I haven’t extensivly read from. That is why I spent my first 5 months here doing nothing but reading and asking questions, not offering idea’s or theories.

Not trying to be harsh, but we are talking about people’s health here.

What do you mean dont contribute?

Westin

What do you mean dont contribute?

I mean don’t tell people what you heard or think might work. That is not valuable information to someone. Tell them what you know will work from your experience (with your labs posted) or a study attached. That may be helpful.

I’m not saying not to post a question. You are not yet at a level where you should be offering advice or idea’s on this subject. You might be at some point, not right now.

JA Battle

I mean don’t tell people what you heard or think might work. That is not valuable information to someone. Tell them what you know will work from your experience(with your labs posted) or a study attached. That may be helpful.

I’m not sayong not to post a question. You are not yet at a level where you should be offering advice or idea’s on this subject. You might be at some point, not right now.

Your assessment on what i have to offer is based on....?

I told who what might work?

You are judgeing what is valuable to others based on...?

I honestly felt your thread title is a noob question as most people steering away from running AI as they are inherently bad

Westin

How do you know what most people are doing? Where is the data? What is that based on? Can you show me any data on AI use? “Most people”? Who are they, how do you know, for sure? This is what I mean by talking about something you don’t know about as if you do. Nuff said. We’re done.

mooseman109

I am at 500iu of hcg twice a week. 12 mg test cyp daily. My free t stays around 20 with total 600-650 and E2 mid 20. Seems to work for me

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me