Anyone been on 250 IU HCG with TC and not needed an AI?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Stylo

350iu a week with 175mg TC, and as of lately about 4 beers a week, since Im staying indoors. No AI. Test levels are 1200ish Unknown E levels, and don’t care. Dick is hard as heck and I cant stop thinking about sex. Im mid 40s workout EOD with weights and some cardio. At first I wanted to take an AI, but I rode out the doubts and maybe some odd moments where I thought my E was a problem. But I leveled out and I feel great. Always looking forward to my Test shot.

Westin

350iu a week with 175mg TC, and as of lately about 4 beers a week, since Im staying indoors. No AI. Test levels are 1200ish Unknown E levels, and don’t care. Dick is hard as heck and I cant stop thinking about sex. Im mid 40s workout EOD with weights and some cardio. At first I wanted to take an AI, but I rode out the doubts and maybe some odd moments where I thought my E was a problem. But I leveled out and I feel great. Always looking forward to my Test shot.

Do you split that 350iu? What E2 symptoms did you think you were feeling?

Stylo

Yes I do EOD shots. So one day TC and the other HCG. And when I first started I simply felt unsure about everything. I wasnt dialed in of course. I simply had no sexual confidence. But that’s all behind me now. Here’s a weird thing I do... for my T shot i use luer lock syringes so when Im done with my shot, there’s always a bit left over inside the syringe, so I remove the luer lock needle and I press whats leftover on to the fold of my arm, where the bicep and forearm meet. I figure its going to go into my waste container so might as well absorb that little bit transdermally. Its not how I get my TRT dose so if makes a difference I will never know. I just feel better knowing that I absorbed it. Lol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me