Anybody using Hikma/Westward/Actavis

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ch257

Curious if anyones using test manufactured by them as I keep seeing bloodwork in the gutter with people using them as of recent?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Curious if anyones using test manufactured by them as I keep seeing bloodwork in the gutter with people using them as of recent?
What's the issue? I've used Actavis Test Cyp for years (now under Hikma). You have some data or links to review?

Ch257

What's the issue? I've used Actavis Test Cyp for years (now under Hikma). You have some data or links to review?
Do you have any recent blood levels? If so when does ur vial expire? My levels dropped from 900 to 500 on a vial with an expiration date of 9/2023

T

tareload

Do you have any recent blood levels? If so when does ur vial expire? My levels dropped from 900 to 500 on a vial with an expiration date of 9/2023
My vials all have expiration dates from 2023 to 2024.

Are you sure you tested your TT levels at the same time (relative to injection)...aka peak vs trough values?

Same injection volume of 200 mg/ml TC?

Ch257

Are you sure you tested your TT levels at the same time (relative to injection)...aka peak vs trough values?

Yeah. What lot numbers? You have recent bloodwork with them?

Gman86

I just switched over to using westward test enanthate. Westward is now hikma, but the bottles still say westward on them.

How many sets of blood work have u seen where test levels tanked when they started using westward brand enanthate?

Ch257

I just switched over to using westward test enanthate. Westward is now hikma, but the bottles still say westward on them.

How many sets of blood work have u seen where test levels tanked when they started using westward brand enanthate?
It’s cypionate

Gman86

It’s cypionate

So u’ve only seen blood work from guys going from using a certain brand of cypionate to westward cypionate and their test levels dropped significantly, using the same dose of test with both brands?

How many sets of blood work have u seen this happen in?

Ch257

Quick question is you’re
is your 2024 Actavis vial clear now? They used to be dark but now my new one is see through clear

ZALEMAX

I have Westward-Hikma Enathate after IM injection raised BP
Any recommendations to lower BP? Also now have Empower cream anyone using that please share your thoughts positives/negatives?

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching