Anybody using antidepressants with TRT? Similar to tramadol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

trtthings

I found that tramadol has a profound effect on my mood.

It works by increasing serotonin, norepinephrine as well as working on one type of opioid receptor.

Does anybody know of a similar AD?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Tramadol is not an antidepressant, it is an opioid. Not sure where you are getting it, but a doctor should be prescribing it and it is intended to be used no more than four days as it is addictive. You may want to look into something else with a psychiatrist. No one should be playing doctor with any psych meds. Very dangerous practice.

trtthings

Tramadol is not an antidepressant, it is an opioid. Not sure where you are getting it, but a doctor should be prescribing it and it is intended to be used no more than four days as it is addictive. You may want to look into something else with a psychiatrist. No one should be playing doctor with any psych meds. Very dangerous practice.

Indeed but it works very similar. I'm not taking it every day though, it's just an effect I observed, so I looked it up and saw it affects serotonin and norepinephrine as well. So similar to an SNRI but with added opioid receptor activity.

captain

There are many drugs that have effects on serotonin. When you take combinations of drugs that increase serotonin you may end up with serotonin syndrome.

CanadaJim

I found that tramadol has a profound effect on my mood.

It works by increasing serotonin, norepinephrine as well as working on one type of opioid receptor.

Does anybody know of a similar AD?
Tramadol is a narcotic man. It’s prescribed for pain relief particularly after surgical procedures. It is highly addictive. Sure it may help you feel better but that is the desired effect. Any opioid will make you feel better until you find yourself standing in line for methadone or slipping suboxone strips under your tongue. Definitely not meant for emotions management or depression.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me