Anybody use low low low normal dose to successfully address high hemoglobin and hematocrit levels?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Anybody use low low low normal dose to successfully address high hemoglobin and hematocrit levels?

I am currently down to only 75mg a week (100mg strength vial). Even doing daily shots now for months and months and my numbers still keep creeping up until i have to donate blood!

At what point does it stop the EPO reset, must stop at some small dose, or maybe not!?

AS you can imagine my drive, energy, motivation, confidence, even thinking is not where it was on this lower dose! I am quite upset how i am affected by this and while many many others are not, taking 120, 150 or even 200mg a week with no issues!

Science needs to figure this out, TRT is growing world-wide! We at least need safe drugs to help manage it WITHOUT NEEDING to donate!

I also feel there are many others in my situation but nobody talks about it, have met quite a few now in FB groups.

Venting... thank you for listening!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Flexedup

Have you tried wet cupping instead of phlebotomy? It's the best to control my HCT and RBCs without having to donate and crashing your ferritin.

No, but there is one person somewhat nearby that does it around me. Tempted. How long does it take? You done it? How often required? Not sure how Cupping would not still crash your ferritin, you are still bloodletting...

Flexedup

No, but there is one person somewhat nearby that does it around me. Tempted. How long does it take? You done it? How often required? Not sure how Cupping would not still crash your ferritin, you are still bloodletting...
I have 0 scientific citations to provide to you but anecdotally, I consistently do 7 point cupping on my neck and back and once measured ferritin after as part of my normal draws and there wasn't a significant drop as it would with phlebotomy. With the exception of the spot pain that lasts for two days, it made me feel as good as new. And no other sides.

The only way I was ever able to get my HCT down was by switching to T cream.
At one point, we were going to switch, but then it was like i was told, "but it may not help and you are going to feel it switching over..." I also have higher than normal DHT levels and apparently the cream raises your DHT more? What cream you on and how much and often? Thanks

I have 0 scientific citations to provide to you but anecdotally, I consistently do 7 point cupping on my neck and back and once measured ferritin after as part of my normal draws and there wasn't a significant drop as it would with phlebotomy. With the exception of the spot pain that lasts for two days, it made me feel as good as new. And no other sides.
Wow - i just called the local cupping place near me. Spoke to the person I was told it is $150 bucks per session, for the whole back and it takes about 2hrs - 2hrs 15mins. to complete.

Wow!!!! $150 bucks i cant afford that especially with recession coming! Ha!

Belekas

nobody
Have you tried less weekly injections like 1-2 if yes what levels you get? I'm on 100mg/week and my numbers are far from those that need donation. Some folks are more lucky then others and some are more prone to various side effects.

Flexedup

Wow - i just called the local cupping place near me. Spoke to the person I was told it is $150 bucks per session, for the whole back and it takes about 2hrs - 2hrs 15mins. to complete.

Wow!!!! $150 bucks i cant afford that especially with recession coming! Ha!

That's a little steep for sure, it runs around $100 usually for 7 points and in and out in about 30-45 mins. Good luck, I know how much of a pain it is to control.

HarryCat2

At one point, we were going to switch, but then it was like i was told, "but it may not help and you are going to feel it switching over..." I also have higher than normal DHT levels and apparently the cream raises your DHT more? What cream you on and how much and often? Thanks
I'm off TRT entirely now, but I had done up to 4 clicks per day from a Topi-click of 200mg/ml cream and had lower HCT than even 60mg/wk test.cyp. The cream will spike your DHT, and likely testosterone, to super-physiological levels for several hours after application.

Andrzej K

I am currently down to only 75mg a week (100mg strength vial). Even doing daily shots now for months and months and my numbers still keep creeping up until i have to donate blood!

At what point does it stop the EPO reset, must stop at some small dose, or maybe not!?

AS you can imagine my drive, energy, motivation, confidence, even thinking is not where it was on this lower dose! I am quite upset how i am affected by this and while many many others are not, taking 120, 150 or even 200mg a week with no issues!

Science needs to figure this out, TRT is growing world-wide! We at least need safe drugs to help manage it WITHOUT NEEDING to donate!

I also feel there are many others in my situation but nobody talks about it, have met quite a few now in FB groups.

Venting... thank you for listening!
I am in the same boat man just got my labs today, my primary had a fit

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale