Anybody else have pharmacy restrictions to deal with?

Buy Lab Tests Online

KevinC

My doctor has written my testosterone prescription as Inject 1 ml every 14 days and written the concentration for 200mg/10ml with 3 refills available. My pharmacy initially didn't place any restrictions on the timing of the refills as I picked a 10 ml bottle in January, February, and March of this year and those 3 vials lasted me until September of this year. I had a new prescription sent to them in early September and picked up my first vial on this new prescription on 9/27 and now they are only willing to refill the prescription every ten weeks. I called Empower to find out the price of their 10ml vials with the intention of switching to them but they won't quote a price until receiving a prescription from my doctor.

This nanny mentality of rationing my prescription out of the clear blue is pretty ridiculous. Is anyone else having an issue like this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ndifp3

Standard strength is 200 mg/ml not 200 mg/10 ml. You may have misread the script or there was a typo. Either way I'd be scrambling for another doc if I received instructions to inject only once ever 14 days. Acceptable protocols are discussed extensively in the stickies.
dispensing: Normally a pharmacist will not dispense additional cyp until you have exhausted your supply per the script. As written, 1ml = 200 mg dose the 2000mg vial will last 10 injections. But you do not inject every week per this script, only once in two weeks. Therefore, as written this script could be refilled only every 20 weeks with a 2000 mg 10 ml vial.

You could opt to inject 50 mg two times per week which would be a more rational protocol.
At 100 mg per week your 2000 mg vial will still last 20 weeks. Try to think of your therapy in mg per week. 100 mg/week is on the low end of usual TRT. If you are not getting a good response then your doc should slowly bump you up in dose in time.

blackebob

Its a class 3 controlled substance. you are also going thru almost 2 full half lifes if you are only injecting once every 2 weeks, that is ancient protocol.

and being a Class 3 substance you can only get dispensed X amount in a set time period, it doesn't matter how the script is written. It sounds like your Pharmacy is now trying to comply with DEA/FDA/etc.., requirements.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me