Anybody Else a Thyroid Med Non-Responder?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BarryAllan

I am on a daily protocol, but it is of no help for symptoms. It makes my T levels great on paper, though. By that mean that I have all my Low T symptoms..low energy, low libido, inability to recover from exercise, etc.

Hmm how many different protocols have you tried?

I always believe the correct protocol is out there for everyone, some just need more time to find it than others.

Charliebizz

I always believe the correct protocol is out there for everyone, some just need more time to find it than others.
correct protocol for what though. Trt alone or hrt. The body is so damn complex it’s not just as simple as taking a few hormones. I know for me anytime I touch a hormone. Be it cortisol,test,thyroid I get negative side effects. I’ve had way more success messing with nt drugs then hormones. Now that may fall under you ballon of “protocol” but hormones aren’t always to blame if if levels are low

ERO

I have been doing this for years and I have tried every protocol imaginable except for inject able pellets.

evansjamesk

You should try Armour Thyroid. It was used for decades before Big Pharma convinced doctors that only Synthroid should be used. I'm hypothyroid and so is my wife. She didn't respond to levothyroxine and was miserable. With Armour Thyroid (a prescription med made of dessicated pig thyroid) she does fine. I have no problem with levothyroxine myself.

ERO

I would love to try that as synthetic T3 and T4 in any combo, or just T3 alone, and in small to very large dosages have done absolutely nothing for me over the last couple of years that I have been taking it. Just a waste of money, unfortunately.

CROM

My TSH is 5.54 or something like that. It’s always high when I am dieting. My RT3 is 30 (very high) right now because I am dieting. My T3 and T4 are always in normal range.

Despite high TSH, I actually feel like a million bucks when I am on a low carb diet/keto and when I get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep. I also have low SHBG of 9. Although TRT does help me, I only inject 70mg per week. More than that gives me too many sides like acne, high E2, DHT, HCT etc.

Are you getting sleep? Personally I often use sleep meds cuz of insomnia. Have you tried a keto/low carb diet?

ERO

I do get 7 hours of decent sleep every night. A bit of CBD oil before bed helps me sleep better as well.

I feel like I have Low T and hypo-thyroid no matter what protocol I am on. Low energy, low libido, sore muscles, usually cold, can't build any muscle or loose any fat, a bit of brain fog.

BarryAllan

I do get 7 hours of decent sleep every night. A bit of CBD oil before bed helps me sleep better as well.

I feel like I have Low T and hypo-thyroid no matter what protocol I am on. Low energy, low libido, sore muscles, usually cold, can't build any muscle or loose any fat, a bit of brain fog.

Would you mind detailing every protocol you've tried?

Have there been some protocols better than others?

Ever considered dopamine problems?

Joey786

My TSH is 5.54 or something like that. It’s always high when I am dieting. My RT3 is 30 (very high) right now because I am dieting. My T3 and T4 are always in normal range.

Despite high TSH, I actually feel like a million bucks when I am on a low carb diet/keto and when I get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep. I also have low SHBG of 9. Although TRT does help me, I only inject 70mg per week. More than that gives me too many sides like acne, high E2, DHT, HCT etc.

Are you getting sleep? Personally I often use sleep meds cuz of insomnia. Have you tried a keto/low carb diet?
i
What are you taking right now?

ERO

Would you mind detailing every protocol you've tried?

Have there been some protocols better than others?

Ever considered dopamine problems?

I have literally tried everything except Test pellets. Cypionaye, Enanthate, Propionate, twice weekly, three times weekly, daily...it all feels like I am injecting water. Also tried topical by itself and with shots. No difference.

BarryAllan

I have literally tried everything except Test pellets. Cypionaye, Enanthate, Propionate, twice weekly, three times weekly, daily...it all feels like I am injecting water. Also tried topical by itself and with shots. No difference.

So not a modicum of change? No point in time where you had at least a little libido or signs that you possibly could get this right?

Have you considered Wellbutrin and selegiline, the dopamine agonists of the world?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me