any substitutes for HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I think selegiline is useful, but it's in no way a replacement for hCG. The best replacement is the LH that hCG itself attempts to replace. However, if you're on TRT then the current known solutions for getting appropriate amounts of LH involve multiple daily injections. Most would find this impractical. It works for me, but I don't know of anyone else who's had good enough results to stay with it. There are gonadorelin pump systems out there that are being used instead of TRT. These could be used with TRT in cases where endogenous testosterone production was insufficient. It's still a complicated solution.

DS3

Recombinant LH is another option, albeit likely impractical from a cost perspective. Brand name is Luveris.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Recombinant LH is another option, albeit likely impractical from a cost perspective. Brand name is Luveris.
HMG might be a little less expensive. Like other known solutions, using exogenous LH requires multiple daily injections to be comparable to hCG.

Edit: Thanks to @Biobro for calling attention to this error—one that's likely repeated elsewhere. The differences between LH and hCG are probably not so significant—instead the issue is that the pharmacokinetics of IM/SC injections differs substantially from that of pulsatile delivery directly into the bloodstream. This is probably due to the distribution phase after a serum pulse delivery, which causes the sharp fall in serum levels. In the end, the best way to mimc natural function with these hormones is via pulsatile IV delivery. Clearly this is impractical.

Last edited:

Smokey

I just started Kisseptin. Seems like the Estrogen blast like I get from HCG is not present. Will update once I have had a few weeks on it.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I just started Kisseptin. Seems like the Estrogen blast like I get from HCG is not present. Will update once I have had a few weeks on it.
What is your protocol? Is the kisspeptin self-prescribed? Will you be measuring LH to see it it's having any effect?

Fernando Almaguer

I think selegiline is useful, but it's in no way a replacement for hCG. The best replacement is the LH that hCG itself attempts to replace. However, if you're on TRT then the current known solutions for getting appropriate amounts of LH involve multiple daily injections. Most would find this impractical. It works for me, but I don't know of anyone else who's had good enough results to stay with it. There are gonadorelin pump systems out there that are being used instead of TRT. These could be used with TRT in cases where endogenous testosterone production was insufficient. It's still a complicated solution.
When you say multiple daily injections, what solution are you injecting? Is it the test, hcg or selegiline? IF test, I am curious to how that works in getting us appropriate amounts of LH.. but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
When you say multiple daily injections, what solution are you injecting? Is it the test, hcg or selegiline? IF test, I am curious to how that works in getting us appropriate amounts of LH.. but I'm getting ahead of myself.
I've shown that when on TRT it is possible to push LH into the normal range with multiple daily injections of gonadorelin combined with oral enclomiphene. Royal Medical Center has published results showing that normal LH can also be attained without the enclomiphene. However, the RMC protocol appears to involve isolated, large doses, with testing done shortly after administration. It's possible that LH is negligible at most other times. There's no question that multiple small daily doses come closer to mimicking what's natural. But it's a demanding protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me