Any recommendations for a place that ships pregnenolone to Canada?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Chopsuey

Hi,

I use to get my preg from dhea.com and still get my dhea from there but they discontinued pregnenolone unfortunately. They packaged things well for Canada and never got it seized.

Wondering if anyone has had success with another company shipping to Canada(specifically for a micronized sustained release version)

Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi,

I use to get my preg from dhea.com and still get my dhea from there but they discontinued pregnenolone unfortunately. They packaged things well for Canada and never got it seized.

Wondering if anyone has had success with another company shipping to Canada(specifically for a micronized sustained release version)

Thank you

Been ordering most of my supplements from here for many years as shipping is dirt cheap and in most cases free depending on the amount spent.

Chopsuey

Only 2 brands are micronized

Hi madman, thanks alot. Have you been able to get it shipped to Canada? I regularly order from iherb for supplements but for some reason I thought they wouldn't ship to Canada for preg & dhea due to regulations.

I see I can add it in my cart when before I couldn't even see it.

EDIT: looks like I can't order DHEA still(no worries can get it from dhea.com) but pregnelone I can add in the cart, thanks alot, thats awesome will order it with my other supps.

Thank you

Westin

Hi,

Thank you
I use Marks Marine Pharmacy out of CAN.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com