Any other LOW SHBG patients with success on the T-Cream Scrotum

Buy Lab Tests Online

HarryCat2

Wow that’s a really good response. That’s not unheard of. I’ve seen a decent amount of guys have really good lab values using 100mg am/ 100mg pm. Do you apply another 100mg in the pm?

I've tried many different protocols, once a day, twice a day, and a range of doses. After getting no symptom relief on any of it I'm heading in the exact same direction as Vince Carter. I only have 100mg/ml cream right now so I'll be trying 25mg once in the AM and see how I feel. I put very little weight in lab values anymore since I've been at this a long time and have had "perfect" labs and not felt a thing. You might ask why I keep at this, which is a perfectly valid question, the reason is that anytime I stop TRT for a few weeks and start again I go through a honeymoon period where I feel great. So I still feel, maybe foolishly, that there is a protocol out there that might work for me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I've tried many different protocols, once a day, twice a day, and a range of doses. After getting no symptom relief on any of it I'm heading in the exact same direction as Vince Carter. I only have 100mg/ml cream right now so I'll be trying 25mg once in the AM and see how I feel. I put very little weight in lab values anymore since I've been at this a long time and have had "perfect" labs and not felt a thing. You might ask why I keep at this, which is a perfectly valid question, the reason is that anytime I stop TRT for a few weeks and start again I go through a honeymoon period where I feel great. So I still feel, maybe foolishly, that there is a protocol out there that might work for me.

Thats a very good point. It’s all about how you feel first, and labs second. I’m honestly very curious to see how you and Vince do. Obviously hope things go well. Sucks you guys have to wait until the cypionate is out of your systems to get labs. I’m so impatient lol

bbex2014

are you saying I have a caveman brain lol. It’s us vs them with me because what this forum is about vs what that Facebook group is about. We are about conventional trt. For sick men. They have way to many members that are healthy and using “trt” as legal roids. And I’m fine with anyone doing what every they want with there body but they are actually hurting the community by promoting it as trt. That’s why I’m against a lot of what they stand for. If we have sub forums for that kind of thing then that’s fine. It’s hard enough to get good information on trt. These younger guys are very impressionable. They come here and see a guy saying how 300mg scrotum cream has changed his life. He fucks 3 times a day 7 days a week blah blah blah. The. Come to find out he’s only been on it 2 months. These guys leave out very important details that’s why it gets frustrating. Especially a guy like me that has been through the ringer with this shit. And still at this point I feel better off then on. And I have 200 t levels. So even though I’ve been on the forums 10+ years I get desperate and read the shit they spew and go and try something crazy and end up worse off for it. My real problem with it all is the absolutes. Sorry for the rant. I know everyone here means well and we are all different and trying to feel better is all our main goal but it gets frustrating
I understand your frustration man, but I wouldn’t shun that Facebook for anyone wanting to learn more about the compounded cream imo. I get that there can be wacky ideas from some people, just like there is here. But you get the experiences of hundreds of people on the cream, access to many trt docs, and you see the lab work of the dose/base used and what pharmacy. You can learn something about everyone with an open mind

wondering

I had 155 on 40mg a day. I'm shooting for less than 100, Defy said 100+ causes hairloss. But even at 10mg, I still had hairloss. I'm doing 5mg now and will wait 3-4 weeks to see how it works out and I'm due for bloodwork too

So I'm on 5mg T-Scrotum a day + 60mg injections a week

NOTE: I respond well to low doses, I always have high T with lil amounts

Wow, you're still seeing much better libido and less ED on the low of T Cream?

I started 12.5mg to my T Cyp, will see if it helps at all.

wondering

The dht increase should definitely help you even on that low of a dose when applied scrotally

Curious how long it will take to feel it. If this doesn' do it, Dr. Saya said he would consider a completely new protocol. Wonder what that might be. I imagine bringing HCG into the mix. But years ago, that didn't do much - may be time to try again.

Tman

it’s crazy to think that this will be even close to enough. What makes you think that 25mg/ day is enough for a stand-alone TRT protocol, when most guys using cream need at bare minimum 100mg 2x/ day. A lot of guys find that their optimal dose is 200mg 2x/ day, which is 16x your current dose. I obviously hope it works for you, but I just don’t see why every guy that’s tried cream usually needs at least 150mg-400mg per day, but you are trialing 25mg per day. Is empower offering low dose magical fairytale cream that i don’t know about? Lol

The best I ever felt, before lurking on this forum and thinking I just had to switch to injections :) was on 40mg of a generic androgel to my inner thigh. So, yes, he can feel good on that dose. 60 mg put me at 1200ish with that same generic gel to my inner thigh, but also caused light anxiety and higher BP in the late afternoon. I switched to injections for stability, don't have that or the better feelings I had on the gel. So, I am reading this forum and seriously trying to decide if I give the cream a try through Defy or just switch back to my GP and the gel.

eli

The best I ever felt, before lurking on this forum and thinking I just had to switch to injections :) was on 40mg of a generic androgel to my inner thigh. So, yes, he can feel good on that dose. 60 mg put me at 1200ish with that same generic gel to my inner thigh, but also caused light anxiety and higher BP in the late afternoon. I switched to injections for stability, don't have that or the better feelings I had on the gel. So, I am reading this forum and seriously trying to decide if I give the cream a try through Defy or just switch back to my GP and the gel.

And that's inner thigh where absorption is much lower than scrotum

Gman86

I would definitely give the cream a try. I don’t see any downsides to trialing it. It’s in and out of your system so quick. If you don’t like it, it’s out of your system within a week or so, and you can try something else. I would definitely give the cream a go, if I were you

Charliebizz

Other then the alcohol base burning your sack. Would androgel be the same as the cream. Instead of wasting money on a cream trial I have a full bottle of androgel. I wonder if I could trial that for say a week and if it feels good then order cream.

thinbluegeek

Other then the alcohol base burning your sack. Would androgel be the same as the cream. Instead of wasting money on a cream trial I have a full bottle of androgel. I wonder if I could trial that for say a week and if it feels good then order cream.
I dont think the gel would absorb as good as the cream from what I have been reading. The cream absorbs better when applied to the scrotum.

Vman

AndroGel is 1.6% testosterone. Compounded cream is usually 20% (sometimes 30%) testosterone. The amount you absorb from compounded cream applied to the scrotum is drastically more than AndroGel applied anywhere else.

bbex2014

AndroGel is 1.6% testosterone. Compounded cream is usually 20% (sometimes 30%) testosterone. The amount you absorb from compounded cream applied to the scrotum is drastically more than AndroGel applied anywhere else.
Is 30% compounded testosterone cream a thing? I have heard that 20% is the cap, because anything above that would flake apart and wouldn't stay stable for very long. You're spot on though, androgel is useless for 99% of men who want to be optimized. Maybe if you use dmso with the androgel?

Vman

Is 30% compounded testosterone cream a thing? I have heard that 20% is the cap, because anything above that would flake apart and wouldn't stay stable for very long. You're spot on though, androgel is useless for 99% of men who want to be optimized. Maybe if you use dmso with the androgel?

I thought the same as you that 20% was the cap for the same reasons you said. My doc actually said basically the same thing and he uses 20%.

One men's clinic I had a consultation with in the Seattle area uses 30% compounded cream and they specifically do NOT apply it to the scrotum. They also include a small dose of AI in their compounded cream.

bbex2014

I thought the same as you that 20% was the cap for the same reasons you said. My doc actually said basically the same thing and he uses 20%.

One men's clinic I had a consultation with in the Seattle area uses 30% compounded cream and they specifically do NOT apply it to the scrotum. They also include a small dose of AI in their compounded cream.
Interesting, I definitely would not want an ai mixed with my cream lol

Tman

IME, I feel the cream almost immediately - like the day I first apply it.

When I started cream, I felt better the same day. I had to be careful though, over 40mg of cream to the thigh and my BP would jump up in the pm.

Tman

it’s crazy to think that this will be even close to enough. What makes you think that 25mg/ day is enough for a stand-alone TRT protocol, when most guys using cream need at bare minimum 100mg 2x/ day. A lot of guys find that their optimal dose is 200mg 2x/ day, which is 16x your current dose. I obviously hope it works for you, but I just don’t see why every guy that’s tried cream usually needs at least 150mg-400mg per day, but you are trialing 25mg per day. Is empower offering low dose magical fairytale cream that i don’t know about? Lol

40 mg a day to my thigh had me feeling good anything more gave me high bp and the sides outweighed the benefits. Just goes to show how different we all are. I was over 1000 T with 60 mg a day. I cant imagine taking 200 twice a day.

Tman

Theres also a lot of guys on the cream with very average testosterone levels, that post their labs over there. The lowest dose I’ve ever seen someone need with the cream is 100mg am/ 50mg pm. I can’t recall anyone being able to use 50mg 2x day to get decent levels. So the minimum I’ve personally seen someone need, is 150mg/ day. And that’s to just get average, healthy levels. Not supraphysiologic levels. It just seems extremely unlikely, based on all the labs I’ve seen with guys using the cream, that a guy can use on 50mg/ day and reach a level of 1700, or that Vince can use 25mg/ day and reach a good level. Obviously there’s outliers that are genetic freaks, but why haven’t we seen anyone need only 20-30mg if testosterone cypionate/ enanthate per week to reach healthy levels? That would be around the equivalent dose of injectable compared to 25-50mg of 20% testosterone cream.

But like I said before, I hope I’m wrong, and that Vince achieves healthy levels, or at least close to it, on the low dose of cream, I honestly do. I’m hoping I’m incorrect in my assumptions. It’s just hard to theorize that these doses can achieve healthy levels, based off of all the knowledge and anecdotal reports we have on the creams currently.

Like I already said...but to add on... at more than 60 mg cream a day (to my thigh which supposedly has less absorb than scrotum) I would have heart palpatations, high bp, and sleep apnea symptoms.

Tman

I feel you man... we are in similar boats.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me