Any other LOW SHBG patients with success on the T-Cream Scrotum

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

Hey man
The cream on Scrotum is a god send honestly. I went from no libido, ED for years on injections to great libido and great erections but there is still a problem (hairloss)

The latest protocol is 65mg of Test cyp and I've literally lowered my cream dose to 10mg a day, still shedding hair and hair thinning which means DHT is still too high. Libido, strength and everything else still great, so from today I'm going to try 5mg.
I responded really well to the cream tho, 40mg had my TT in 1700s lol

I never got DHT test while on injections but I've came to this conclusion that I must have had low DHT while on injections, because even when my E2 was high on the cream, I still had better libido and erections than when I had decent T and E on injections

I have so much thick hair but the front of my head, I notice hair thinned out and I can see the scalp. I never thought I'd be prone to male pattern baldness because of how thick and the amount of hair I have but it has me worried for sure. Hopefully it's temporarily, I just don't know what to do.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Thanks @eli
Ive come to realize that my Estrogen problem while low SHBG as I am, has a direct correlation to injections...entire time ive been on injections there's been an E problem. And, i've had a DHT problem, too, reason I've been using the cream.
I have a set of lab results I'm waiting on @ 8mg/Cyp/Day, with 12.5mg of cream AM and again PM. I was trying to get my bias shifted to cream (DHT) with a small inj to supplement that but wasn't seeing any subjective improvement with 10 or 8mg/D
A/o a day ago I'm running cream ONLY, no AI, no CYP and will see what it feels like in the coming days.

Gman86

Thanks @eli
Ive come to realize that my Estrogen problem while low SHBG as I am, has a direct correlation to injections...entire time ive been on injections there's been an E problem. And, i've had a DHT problem, too, reason I've been using the cream.
I have a set of lab results I'm waiting on @ 8mg/Cyp/Day, with 12.5mg of cream AM and again PM. I was trying to get my bias shifted to cream (DHT) with a small inj to supplement that but wasn't seeing any subjective improvement with 10 or 8mg/D
A/o a day ago I'm running cream ONLY, no AI, no CYP and will see what it feels like in the coming days.

So what’s your current protocol as of a day ago?

eli

Thanks @eli

How much cream are you taking?
In some forums I hear people taking 200mg a day, I can't imagine what my Numbers would be since 40mg had my TT in 1700s lol

Gman86

You won't need an AI on the cream alone. Most of T turns into FT and DHT, so you'll end up with less E than injections. That's what I noticed

interesting. My E2 was very high on the cream, but it was definitely canceled out by either he DHT, or the higher free T to E2 ratio

wondering

Hey man
The cream on Scrotum is a god send honestly. I went from no libido, ED for years on injections to great libido and great erections but there is still a problem (hairloss)

The latest protocol is 65mg of Test cyp and I've literally lowered my cream dose to 10mg a day, still shedding hair and hair thinning which means DHT is still too high. Libido, strength and everything else still great, so from today I'm going to try 5mg.
I responded really well to the cream tho, 40mg had my TT in 1700s lol

I never got DHT test while on injections but I've came to this conclusion that I must have had low DHT while on injections, because even when my E2 was high on the cream, I still had better libido and erections than when I had decent T and E on injections

I have so much thick hair but the front of my head, I notice hair thinned out and I can see the scalp. I never thought I'd be prone to male pattern baldness because of how thick and the amount of hair I have but it has me worried for sure. Hopefully it's temporarily, I just don't know what to do.

Sorry, how long did it take on cream to feel it? I have a bit of hair left and hate to lose it. But will eventually so may need to bite the bullet

Gman86

12.5mg AM and 12.5mg PM
No AI
No HCG

it’s crazy to think that this will be even close to enough. What makes you think that 25mg/ day is enough for a stand-alone TRT protocol, when most guys using cream need at bare minimum 100mg 2x/ day. A lot of guys find that their optimal dose is 200mg 2x/ day, which is 16x your current dose. I obviously hope it works for you, but I just don’t see why every guy that’s tried cream usually needs at least 150mg-400mg per day, but you are trialing 25mg per day. Is empower offering low dose magical fairytale cream that i don’t know about? Lol

thinbluegeek

Like others here in this thread I'm still trying to find my sweet spot with injections and have been doing do for well over a year. I would be interested in the cream option as well to see how it goes. My current protocol is 100 mg every 3.5 days. Just curious if i should keep with the shots along with the cream but, i'm sure i would have to lower my shot dosage.

eli

it’s crazy to think that this will be even close to enough. What makes you think that 25mg/ day is enough for a stand-alone TRT protocol, when most guys using cream need at bare minimum 100mg 2x/ day. A lot of guys find that their optimal dose is 200mg 2x/ day, which is 16x your current dose. I obviously hope it works for you, but I just don’t see why every guy that’s tried cream usually needs at least 150mg-400mg per day, but you are trialing 25mg per day. Is empower offering low dose magical fairytale cream that i don’t know about? Lol

There are a few of us with crazy high T numbers with lil cream doses. Like I've mentioned many times, 50mg a day had my T in 1700s, so If I took 25mg, I'd probably be in 800s.

There was another fella here who had crazy high levels at just 80mg

Gman86

There are a few of us with crazy high T numbers with lil cream doses. Like I've mentioned many times, 50mg a day had my T in 1700s, so If I took 25mg, I'd probably be in 800s.

There was another fella here who had crazy high levels at just 80mg

I hate to be a skeptic, but there’s no way you had total T of 1700 at 50mg of cream once in am/ day. That’s like a guy saying he reached a total T of 1700 off of 25mg of cypionate per week. Have you ever seen a guy only need 25mg of cyp to get close to 2000 total T? For you to get a total that high, it was either lab error, or you doses the cream wrong. I will put everything I own on that.

My DHT is way over the lab range on this dose of cream. On a 16-79 scale (Quest) my base line is no more than 40. but ~2hrs post injection I'm over a 100, my last DHT was 155.

antelopers

Have you ever seen a guy only need 25mg of cyp to get close to 2000 total T?
That's definitely possible with test suspension if you manage to test it right at peak. Are the pharmacokinetics of suspension similar to cream since they're both have no ester? Maybe he absorbs the cream quickly and tested it when it peaked?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me