Any other LOW SHBG patients with success on the T-Cream Scrotum

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

The only protocol that has worked for me so far is the T-cream on scrotum, injections don't come close, no matter what protocol, what test. Did SubQ, IM, in my eyeball, right into my dick, 31g needle, 10g needle, 10 inch needle, 1mm needle NOTHING just worked.

I hd TT 1200s, FT 30, E2 40, DHT 170 and SHGB 9 only from 50mg of TCOS (Tcreamonscrotum), I have never experienced such libido and erections on injections.

Because I was losing too much hair, I have decided to go half injection half cream, and it is still pretty decent. Still trying to find a sweet spot, I know my e2 is a bit high without bloodwork, I know it well after years of TRT and steroids. There is something with the cream that does wonders in the penis department. Even with high e2, penis and libido are still better than when I had "good E2" levels on injections.

It's either I was DHT deficient, or my body likes the fast swing in hormones. I don't know what it is, would love to hear opinions from low SHBG patients

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Possibly my next evolution in TRT is to drop the injections I just aromatase way too much and use more anastrozole than any one wants to know about. Having my trough E in the single digits has worked wonders but I'm still not there, not quite there with Erections. Having my E2 mirror SHBG value has improved a whole lot of things.

Gman86

The only protocol that has worked for me so far is the T-cream on scrotum, injections don't come close, no matter what protocol, what test. Did SubQ, IM, in my eyeball, right into my dick, 31g needle, 10g needle, 10 inch needle, 1mm needle NOTHING just worked.

I hd TT 1200s, FT 30, E2 40, DHT 170 and SHGB 9 only from 50mg of TCOS (Tcreamonscrotum), I have never experienced such libido and erections on injections.

Because I was losing too much hair, I have decided to go half injection half cream, and it is still pretty decent. Still trying to find a sweet spot, I know my e2 is a bit high without bloodwork, I know it well after years of TRT and steroids. There is something with the cream that does wonders in the penis department. Even with high e2, penis and libido are still better than when I had "good E2" levels on injections.

It's either I was DHT deficient, or my body likes the fast swing in hormones. I don't know what it is, would love to hear opinions from low SHBG patients

So those were really your numbers from just 50mg of cream applied to your scrotum? How many hours after application did you have your blood drawn?

Where are you getting your cream from?

What is your current protocol?

Charliebizz

I have generic androgel. Can that also be used on scrotum. I’m low shbg guy. I’ve given up on trt cause injections always made me feel terrible. But I’m 37 and feel 90. Need to try something started on gels 2 days ago only two pumps. Was waiting to see how that goes before I try anything else

bbex2014

I have generic androgel. Can that also be used on scrotum. I’m low shbg guy. I’ve given up on trt cause injections always made me feel terrible. But I’m 37 and feel 90. Need to try something started on gels 2 days ago only two pumps. Was waiting to see how that goes before I try anything else
You absolutely DO NOT want to use gels on the scrotum because of the alcohol content in them. They will potentially cause severe skin reactions and irritation. I'm almost positive androgel is a no go on the scrotum, but maybe there is a gel I'm not aware of that can be safely applied to the scrotum

bbex2014

Most of us here on EM are using a compounded cream dosed at 200 mg/ml, supplying 50 mg per click (topi click dispenser).

Charliebizz

Most of us here on EM are using a compounded cream dosed at 200 mg/ml, supplying 50 mg per click (topi click dispenser).
Thanks brother. I was a patient of dr crislers so it would have been easy for me to switch to whatever I needed. I never did transdermals as his patient because I was scared of transference. This site has made me way more comfortable with it so I went to local endo first to see if it even has a shot to work. I never could find the right protocol on injections. So I figured if androgel. Even gives me a glimmer of hope then maybe I will invest in working with defy. If wasted so much money over the years on this shit I really couldn’t stomach to do it anymore.

I agree that the alcohol base of a product like Androgel might not be pleasant on the scrotum. The compounded varieties have a more friendly cream base.

bbex2014

Where are you getting your cream from @bbex2014
Currently getting it from APS pharmacy. Not by choice, but that is the pharmacy my clinic uses for everything. I'm thinking about switching to defy though, prices are much better than at my clinic. I've also heard a lot of positive reviews about empower pharmacy.

Gman86

Currently getting it from APS pharmacy. Not by choice, but that is the pharmacy my clinic uses for everything. I'm thinking about switching to defy though, prices are much better than at my clinic. I've also heard a lot of positive reviews about empower pharmacy.

How much are ya paying at APS? Sorry if you already answered this. And I can’t say enough good things about defy. Highly Highly recommend them. I’ve been on Empower’s cream for a couple weeks. Just bought the total and free T test from discounted labs and had my blood drawn this morning. Curious to see where my numbers are at. I’ll report my results when they come in. Usually takes a day.

bbex2014

Sorry man, not sure what the pharmacy price is. But the clinic that I'm going through is charging $150 per 30 ml tube of 200 mg/ml cream. That is double what a lot of other places like defy, so I definitely plan on switching. It's funny too, because their injectable cyp is on par price wise with most other clinics.

Gman86

Sorry man, not sure what the pharmacy price is. But the clinic that I'm going through is charging $150 per 30 ml tube of 200 mg/ml cream. That is double what a lot of other places like defy, so I definitely plan on switching. It's funny too, because their injectable cyp is on par price wise with most other clinics.

Holy sht! That’s insane. I thought $72 was high. I’m not sure how dr Nichols gets then for around $42, but I definitely don’t feel so bad paying the $72 now.

bbex2014

I looked into becoming a patient of Dr Nichols. He gets his money through membership fees, I'm sure he just doesn't mark the cost of the cream up much or at all. I would love to work with him, but I would have to travel quite a ways to his clinic for the initial eval, and time off from work is hard to come by

Gman86

I looked into becoming a patient of Dr Nichols. He gets his money through membership fees, I'm sure he just doesn't mark the cost of the cream up much or at all. I would love to work with him, but I would have to travel quite a ways to his clinic for the initial eval, and time off from work is hard to come by

Oh ok, that makes sense. Ya if I wasn't extremely happy with Defy, Dr. Nichols would definitely be my second choice. He might be my first choice if I was within driving distance of his office. I'm like you, time off from work is extremely hard to come by lately.

eli

-Bloods taken 6-8 hours after
Now I'm testing 50mg Test Cyp a week along with 20mgs of Cream. It's 200mg/ml, Empower

I'd love another low shbg to try this, I aromatase a lot too, I think most low SHBG guys do, hence I'd start with a lower dose. I did 100mg, I felt like I was on a steroid cycle, jacked up, bloated, strong AF, but was losing mad hair lol so I cut it down, I'm going after sense of well being and health

If you're low shbg, injections not doing you any good, why not try this Method??? ERO needs to try this

S1W

Thats nuts. My local compounding pharmacy charged like $50 for 30ml 200mg/ml cream with dosing syringe and janky dispenser, maybe $14 more ($64 total) with TopiClick dispenser.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me