Any new studies on low SHBG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

I've been gone for a while but anything new with low SHBG? Any drugs in production that boost SHBG? Any new reasons why SHBG could be low? Any new low sHBG TRT protocols? Did ERO here finally get fixed up lol?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

I've been gone for a while but anything new with low SHBG? Any drugs in production that boost SHBG? Any new reasons why SHBG could be low? Any new low sHBG TRT protocols? Did ERO here finally get fixed up lol?
40 grams of almonds a day.

Systemlord

I was able to increase my SHBG on more frequent dosing, going from a twice weekly to an EOD protocol saw a 16->22 increase in SHBG. This was my pre-TRT SHBG level.

I'm sure diet played a role as well.

Simon7

I have low SHBG (around 16) and since I've switched to SUBQ testosterone injections twice a week per Dr Crisler's advice I am able to sustain a steady and healthy level of testosterone and I feel great. Dr. Crisler explained that injecting to the fatty SUBQ tissue causes testosterone to be released slower to the blood steam.

Prior to the SUBQ injections I was using T gel daily and I realized that my serum T level used to fluctuate daily between high of 1000 to a low of 200, because the T was quickly absorbed to the blood stream and quickly flushed out due to the low SHBG.

The upside of the low SHBG is that I enjoy a higher level of FREE T. So in my case the SUBQ injections solved the low SHBG problem.

equel

I have low SHBG (around 16) and since I've switched to SUBQ testosterone injections twice a week per Dr Crisler's advice I am able to sustain a steady and healthy level of testosterone and I feel great. Dr. Crisler explained that injecting to the fatty SUBQ tissue causes testosterone to be released slower to the blood steam.

Prior to the SUBQ injections I was using T gel daily and I realized that my serum T level used to fluctuate daily between high of 1000 to a low of 200, because the T was quickly absorbed to the blood stream and quickly flushed out due to the low SHBG.

The upside of the low SHBG is that I enjoy a higher level of FREE T. So in my case the SUBQ injections solved the low SHBG problem.

How is ur libido and erections and what is your exact protocol friend?

Simon7

My protocol is :

45mg testosterone enathate SUBQ twice a week
600iu hcg SUBQ three times a week
0.25mg anastrazole three times a week
50mg DHEA twice a day
Teaspoon l-citrulline twice a day
5mg tadalafil once a day plus 25mg slidenafil before planned sex

My libido is very high (the dhea has a lot to do with that) , my erections are great with the added slidenafil and not as hard when only on the daily tadalafil but thanks to it I can enjoy spontaneous sex and morning sex

I was able to increase my SHBG on more frequent dosing, going from a twice weekly to an EOD protocol saw a 16->22 increase in SHBG. This was my pre-TRT SHBG level.

I'm sure diet played a role as well.
Do you really think 16-22 changed the landscape for you, at all? It's such a miniscule change.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me