Any members living in Thailand?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Chiangraiguy

Hi
63 year old using Test Enanthate for about 7 years here in Thailand and had no problem getting it over the counter in pharmacies in Bangkok and Pattaya. That stopped a while ago and its getting increasingly difficult to get nowadays.
Long shot but is anyone on the forum living in Thailand and recently purchased injectable test from a pharmacy?
Failing that, I guess it’ll be an online site for me.

Thanks for any guidance.

crg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Long shot but is anyone on the forum living in Thailand and recently purchased injectable test from a pharmacy?
Testosterone is a controlled substance in the USA, so any purchase would have to be from a country where testosterone isn’t a controlled substance.

aquis

Hi
63 year old using Test Enanthate for about 7 years here in Thailand and had no problem getting it over the counter in pharmacies in Bangkok and Pattaya. That stopped a while ago and its getting increasingly difficult to get nowadays.

Thanks for any guidance.

crg
I'm no help to you, but curious why it is getting harder to find there? I'm a frequent Thailand visitor and thought test was easy to get at the pharmacies. Though I've never really looked, just see that advertisements outside of pharmacies.

Chiangraiguy

I'm no help to you, but curious why it is getting harder to find there? I'm a frequent Thailand visitor and thought test was easy to get at the pharmacies. Though I've never really looked, just see that advertisements outside of pharmacies.
I can only guess, but Thailand is developing and part of that development is that things become more controlled. Bottom line is more profit.....cost of doctors prescription and higher cost of medicines bought from hospital.
Fortunately managed to source some, and have bought 6 months supply. Will get more after this order, as the expiry date is 2026.

Crg

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching