any issue with DHEA from Empower?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I spoke with a friend of mine who cannot tolerate the DHEA from Empower, it appears that he had a consult with Dr Nichols and he told him that also two of his patients had reported trouble with DHEA in a capsule from Empower, as they switched to another compounded pharmacy they were fine.

Anyone on DHEA slow released capsule from Empower?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
No mention of the dose is very curious thing to leave out. It may not be the DHEA, or the source, but its possibly overdose/prescribed in the 50mg/D or more. Can be completely anecdotal of one pharmacy over the other, too...who's to know.

Gianluca

My friend started at 25mg and couldn't handle it, not sure about Nichols patient but I would assume 50mg, maybe there is something inside used to compound it that some people are allergic to it

captain

I have found that everything I get from Empower is not the same as from other compounding pharmacies. You can't compare dose to dose as Empowers meds seem to get way more in your system from the same dose. The reason for less side effects from other pharmacies probably is from less is getting in. I seen it in the sublingual troche DHEA and Tadalafil big difference from another pharmacy that I used.

tmaxey1

I spoke with a friend of mine who cannot tolerate the DHEA from Empower, it appears that he had a consult with Dr Nichols and he told him that also two of his patients had reported trouble with DHEA in a capsule from Empower, as they switched to another compounded pharmacy they were fine.

Anyone on DHEA slow released capsule from Empower?
What happens that makes it something he can’t tollerate? Gas or throwing up or something?

JimGainz

Hi. This thread is a few months old but I wanted to share that I have not had any issues with DHEA from Defy. 25mg tables will generally bump my levels 100 points. Been on for 2 years

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me