Any good TRT docs in Denver?

Buy Lab Tests Online

5280trt

Ideally looking for one who prescribes at-home injections (not gels), anastrozole and HCG and takes insurance... (you know, what should be minimum acceptable protocol for TRT :cool:). It'd be great if they take insurance. Anywhere in Denver Metro (Castle Rock to Boulder) is fine with me.

Let emphasize this: I've been paying 100% cash ($35/injection at first, now $129 per 10mls) since starting TRT. I could do all of this for less than >200/year if I used my insurance. I have little desire to go to another cash-only men's health clinic, or anywhere which will require me to actually come in every week for shots.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I see this is your first post. So welcome to ExcelMale. I live in Wisconsin and I use Defy Medical. For me they are affordable, there are other good trt doctors. I was unable to find any in Wisconsin. I hope you continue posting and I hope you are successful with your journey.

sfpowerlift

Denver has a ton of testosterone chopshops, mostly full of snake oil. I do a lot of business in Denver, but have yet to find a friend who has found a good place. Good luck!

sfpowerlift

On the other hand.... I have one friend in Denver who has been liking his care at Ageless Mens Health (I don't know why?). I can't stand the whole "come in once a week and get your shot" thing. Other than that, haven't heard any other recommendations.

Ideally looking for one who prescribes at-home injections (not gels), anastrozole and HCG and takes insurance... (you know, what should be minimum acceptable protocol for TRT :cool:). It'd be great if they take insurance. Anywhere in Denver Metro (Castle Rock to Boulder) is fine with me.

Let emphasize this: I've been paying 100% cash ($35/injection at first, now $129 per 10mls) since starting TRT. I could do all of this for less than >200/year if I used my insurance. I have little desire to go to another cash-only men's health clinic, or anywhere which will require me to actually come in every week for shots.

Right now I get my TRT scripts from my PCP. My major med insurance had a lot of hoops to jump thru before they would pay for my T.
Anthem BlueCross BlueShield wanted two complete blood tests(they payed($850 each) I paid 30buck copay) taken a minimum of 30 days apart before 11 am and my TT had to be below 250ng/dL on each.

Good luck getting your ins to pay for your TRT it has become so popular with the baby boomers that ins is really starting to push back.
Oh, I live in Denver welcome to Excel Male.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me