Any good supplements for prostate health that don't block androgen receptors?

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

It’s not toxic and the serving size says 5gm -so I use 5gms 2x per day, (every day), morning and night: it’s a little over a tablespoon each day.

If my urination is slow or my prostate feels more enlarged than normal, I’ll up the dosage.

If, after a day, I still have “that” feeling, I’ll add a eye dropper full of liquid Taladafil from Blue Sky Peptides. Those two in combo are my go-to prostate relief.

I do not find the Maca Root to taste pleasant at all, so I just put 5 gms in a small juice glass with water and down it quickly. Some people like the burnt flavor - (ugh). ‘Not great but not terrible.

Tolerable for the relief it provides.

There was a time when i wasn’t sure how much to use - so I was using a couple of tablespoons a day for an extended period of time (6 months), and I noticed it “tanned” my skin. People were asking me where I got the tan from. ‘Adjusted the dose down as per above, and the ‘tan’ faded after a month or so.

I don’t know how it works, I only know it works for me. Good luck!!’

btw - my T dosage is around 220mg/week + 1 mg Anastrozole + 500iu HCG
Could maca root work like pt-141 ? Both seems to have some tanning affect based on your comment and pt-141 seems also related to tanning.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching