Any experience with compounded T3/T4 from Empower Pharmacy?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

It looks like I can't find any more NP Thyroid 60mg around my area, and I may need to try the compounded version from Empower. Has anyone any experience with compounded vs NP or other types of desiccated T? thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Neil

There are always options. You could order Thyro-Gold online with no script, or Thyroid-S off Ebay (really!). The Thyroid-S comes from Thailand, and is shipped from there. Comes through customs with zero issues. It comes in a 1,000 pill glass bottle. I have used both for years, no script. They are T3-T4 porcine, you can references to both of these products at Stop The Thyroid Madness website. It's legit, it's real, my wife and I both take thyroid and have been doing it for years. And yes, our doctor knows. And yes, I also eat yogurt a few days past expiration and jay walk at times.

Neil

re: The Thyroid-S from Thailand, I orderded on March 21 from this seller (see attached image), received in two weeks (had to go through customs). You can read about Thyroid-S here. Armour vs. Other Brands (NDT, T3, etc) - Stop The Thyroid Madness
thyroid-s.JPG

Gianluca

Bonetti,
I just went back to Armour from NP given issues with supply. I think Armour is pretty good right now.

one of my pharmacies had back in stock the NP 60mg, I will keep doing that. What do you mean Armour is good now? have the fillers been changed? Armour seems to be easier to find

Neil

Ten years ago Armour was great, then they changed the ingredients slightly, it was because the way the tablet was pressed or something, and patients complained that they felt hypothyroid on the same dose. Many changed over to Nature Thyroid brand, and it was wonderful for years. Now Nature Thyroid the last couple of years is made by another company and patients complain about it as well (that it doesn't work). Meanwhile the Thyroid-S has always been the same. But don't take my word for it, Stop The Thyroid Madness is the authority on thyroid meds, treatment, etc. Thyro-Gold is also good, but it's more expensive.

Gianluca

Ten years ago Armour was great, then they changed the ingredients slightly, it was because the way the tablet was pressed or something, and patients complained that they felt hypothyroid on the same dose. Many changed over to Nature Thyroid brand, and it was wonderful for years. Now Nature Thyroid the last couple of years is made by another company and patients complain about it as well (that it doesn't work). Meanwhile the Thyroid-S has always been the same. But don't take my word for it, Stop The Thyroid Madness is the authority on thyroid meds, treatment, etc. Thyro-Gold is also good, but it's more expensive.

it is a little confusing with thyroid, I just started a few months a go, and I understand things are always changing. Crazy.

Neil

There is a very active natural thyroid group, it's actually on Yahoo Groups. If you are looking for good info by MANY fellow patients, they will offer you a lot of help.

natural.JPG

Gman86

beside, I thought compounded T3/T4 from Empower was desiccated, but it is Synthetic, not an option for me

Are you sure that they don’t make NDT as well? On their website they offer a combination capsule with synthetic T4 and T3, and then it looks like they also offer NDT. Here’s the NDT that they offer.
THYROID CAPSULES | Compounding Pharmacy - Empower Pharmacy

I tried to order NDT through Defy a couple months back, but they were on back order, just like a lot of NDT right now. So makes me believe even more that they do offer real NDT. If it were just synthetic T4 and T3, they would not have a problem finding the ingredients. I wanted to go with Empower because I assume they would have either no fillers/ binders, or at least less fillers/ binders than brand name NDT’s on the market. I also wanted to order my T3 through them, because of this reason, but unfortunately I didn’t see quick release T3 in their drug catalog. I think they only offer sustained release T3. So had to go with Cytomel.

Here’s the synthetic T4/T3 capsules that I think you were referring to, when you were looking for their NDT product.
LEVOTHYROXINE / LIOTHYRONINE SODIUM CAPSULES | Compounding Pharmacy - Empower Pharmacy

Neil

Hi Joe Sixpack, I do have one bottle of Thyro-Gold I am using. It is said that one capsule of TG equals just over a 60mg tablet of Armour Thyroid. It's a good product, and there are 90 capsules in the bottle for the money, but the thing I didn't like it their shipping is jacked up what I feel is excessively so it's probably going to be a one time order. I have been taking the Thyroid-S from Thailand for almost ten years, but my old source dried up so I was running short and got Thyro-Gold to tide me over. Since then I found a new source for the Thyroid-S (the Ebay source I posted an image above) and have a 3,000 pill supply, it's far cheaper and works perfectly for both me and my wife who has Hashimotos autoimmune thyroid disease. I am using up the Thyro-Gold though as I'm a pretty thrifty guy.

20190509_064554.jpg
20190509_064554.jpg

Joe Sixpack

Thanks Neil. It's surprising to me that we can get Thyro-Gold and Thyroid-S over the counter and it is just like taking Armor. But there you have it.

Neil

Hi Joe, they can get away from it because they call it "thyroid support", you can see that in the Ebay title above. This seller ships instantly, but it takes two weeks because it comes from Thailand. The Thyro-Gold I believe has thyroid gland made from grass fed New Zealand cows, and they also call something like thyroid solutions or something along that line. I've been buying stuff and other medications from overseas sources for ten years, often the packages are opened by customs, retaped and sent right to me. I've never had anything seized. If it were testosterone or crack or something wild of course it would be shut down, I'm not an expert on that sort of thing

Neil

If you want to hear the strangest way to buy thyroid online, check out the following link. It's on Amazon.ca or the Canadian Amazon. The seller calls this "empty glass bottle", but it's really Thyroid-S. They really ship a full 1,000 pill bottle of sealed Thyroid-S from Thailand, but I did order it and it took almost eight weeks to arrive (the Ebay seller I posted above by comparison arrives in two weeks, also from Thailand). Thus, I don't recommend this seller, just thought the ad was "interesting". https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07CNXH1QK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me