Any doctors willing to prescribe trimix in Washington DC Metro area (Maryland, Virginia, DC)

Buy Lab Tests Online

crazyhaha

I was wondering if anyone had a good recommendation for a urologist or endo who would prescribe Trimix and TRT in the DC Metro area.

I have had ED for 2 years and diagnosed with low-t 6 months ago. I will soon be starting TRT but have gone to two urologists and both have been dead set against any penile injections and say they are only for cancer patients.

I have contacted Defy Medical, for both TRT and Trimix, but I can't get an appointment for a physical from my family doc for a month.

I know I'm being impatient, but day to day living sucks. My birthday is tomorrow and I don't think I'm even going to get birthday sex :(

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tom Larabee

You can get a physical at several walk in facilities around the DC metro area. This will allow you to not have to wait for a month.

Sean Mosher

PrimeBody offers Trimix as well as full TRT services.
You can contact them directly or PM me and we can discuss/find the network doctor closest to you.

OMI100

Like Tom said. All you need is a basic physical from one of the "Doc in a box" walk-in places. Some chain pharmacies also offer that service. Get the forms from Defy and and stop in to one of those places and get it done in 1/2 hour....

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me