Any advice appreciated, new member

Buy Lab Tests Online

Chrism12

Hey folks I’m a new member and completely new to the idea of testosterone injections. A friend of mine has been doing injections for a year or so and has changed noticeably in terms of weight and muscle mass. I have not been diagnosed as low T but he has been telling me I should try it to help me out. I’m 27 and have erection issues, weight issues no matter what I do, and I’m always tired. My insurance won’t even consider covering treatments, but my friend doesn’t get his through a dr. Is this I’ll advised and if my levels ARENT low, what would happen if I started injecting like him. Any advice, negative or positive, is welcome. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hey folks I’m a new member and completely new to the idea of testosterone injections. A friend of mine has been doing injections for a year or so and has changed noticeably in terms of weight and muscle mass. I have not been diagnosed as low T but he has been telling me I should try it to help me out. I’m 27 and have erection issues, weight issues no matter what I do, and I’m always tired. My insurance won’t even consider covering treatments, but my friend doesn’t get his through a dr. Is this I’ll advised and if my levels ARENT low, what would happen if I started injecting like him. Any advice, negative or positive, is welcome. Thanks

Pursuing trt for such (weight/muscle mass) should be the least of your concerns.

Although you stated:

I have not been diagnosed as low T but he has been telling me I should try it to help me out. I’m 27 and have erection issues, weight issues no matter what I do, and I’m always tired.

This is poor advice to start using exogenous T and shutting down your HPTA at such a young age when you have no idea if you have low-t let alone full blood work needs to be done.

Keep in mind thyroid/adrenal dysfunction can also be a factor.

Lab work is critical!

Chrism12

Pursuing trt for such (weight/muscle mass) should be the least of your concerns.

Although you stated:

I have not been diagnosed as low T but he has been telling me I should try it to help me out. I’m 27 and have erection issues, weight issues no matter what I do, and I’m always tired.

This is poor advice to start using exogenous T and shutting down your HPTA at such a young age when you have no idea if you have low-t let alone full blood work needs to be done.

Keep in mind thyroid/adrenal dysfunction can also be a factor.

Lab work is critical!
I am going in for blood work and a evaluation next Thursday. I’ll see what they say and go from there. Thanks for the input and I’ll update you when I get the results back

Vince

Super Moderator
I am going in for blood work and a evaluation next Thursday. I’ll see what they say and go from there. Thanks for the input and I’ll update you when I get the results back
One of the main issues with trt, trying to remain fertile. Even with hCG it can be very difficult

Vince

Super Moderator
Oh really? Are saying that maybe I can have sex without the girl taking the pill? I don't guess so..
What I’m saying is. You’re probably be shooting blanks for the rest of your life. TRT isn’t a form of birth control but it’s pretty close. Ask your buddy, how’s his sperm production now?

fifty

Oh really? Are saying that maybe I can have sex without the girl taking the pill? I don't guess so..

buckeye22

You said you have weight issues? What does that mean? Are you obese? First check labs & Before you do anything including drug treatments get your weight situated and start eating properly before you start taking medication. You may very well cure yourself of many diseases by getting leaner. So no, you shouldn’t try TRT until you do this. At that point recheck labs. You’re too young at only 27.

fifty

You’d probably gain weight unless the Test propels you from sedentary to working out 6hrs per week.

VacationMan

Too young to be having such issues. Go find a good doctor and a full set of labs (including full thyroid panel). THEN discuss next steps with the doc.

Many people have thyroid issues and that will have impact to your metabolism. I had no idea until my doc pulled a full set of labs (including antibodies). Hashimotos diagnosis. I now take 88 mcg of levothyroxine and 5 mcg of liothyronine every morning to get and keep thyroid levels where they should be (took quite some time to find the correct dose of each). The weight I gained while hypothyroid has melted off and I have energy now.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me