anxiety spike on BPC157?

Buy Lab Tests Online

t_spacemonkey

anyone here? trying to exclude reasons. had some bad anxiety weeks in last 2 months.
the only changes I made were BPC157 ipamorelin blend. and a dose of 0.25 semaglutide (never again).
I found random reddit post people having anxiety on both.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

electrify

It seems possible, BPC-157 has some weird effects in some people. I haven't seen anxiety reported as much as anhedonia though, particularly with the oral form.

t_spacemonkey

I get bad anxiety from nearly everything.

None whatsoever on BPC from Canlabs
canlabs seems to be on the expensive side, but maybe it is worth it? I've seen it as low for 30usd for 5mg. I also get the sense that peptidesciences is legit (because I had a shitty reaction to semaglutide which matches that of brand name ozempic).
with its short half life BPC157 might be ok to take. I am starting to think that something else caused my issues

mikeb29

canlabs seems to be on the expensive side, but maybe it is worth it? I've seen it as low for 30usd for 5mg. I also get the sense that peptidesciences is legit (because I had a shitty reaction to semaglutide which matches that of brand name ozempic).
with its short half life BPC157 might be ok to take. I am starting to think that something else caused my issues

I went for canlabs as they seemed to have the most positive feedback on reddit. I'd rather pay more and be more confident otherwise thats another anxiety trigger! I bought another one off amazon for much less but never used it, didnt get great feedback online.

HGH gave me anxiety and that appears pretty rare, so guess we can all react differently

t_spacemonkey

just if anybody is interested. last weekend I 'pulled' my back. i suspect a muscular issue. the pain was even worse the next day and I was like....well, BPC157? I took 2x250mcg injections. 1 subq + 1 IM in the buttocks. the next day....i woke up with 0 pain! absolutely nothing. but my anxiety ramped up definitely. it sort of felt like an all day adrenaline rush. it left in the evening but it was not pleasant. today is a bit better.
I definitely did not anticipate this. i don't think it is in my mind. not sure what the link is. I am reading that BPC157 acts on the brain somehow, but the studies are limited. there is some rat studies that it reverses benzo tolerance in rats somehow. so it must work on the GABA subsystem. also reading that it works on serotonin. there must be some link.
but what is also interesting, that despite my anxiety, i also felt much clearer mentally. as a chronic anxiety sufferer(with good periods as well), maybe my brain needs to go through some sort of reset. I will keep experimenting.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me