Anxiety / poor sleep / heart beat when bumping dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

trtthings

I've been experiencing some of this.. mild-moderate anxiety and feeling my heart beat a bit off when bumping my dose. Has anybody experienced this? Did your body adjust to the new dose?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bochinit

Yes, I do have some issues recently.

I was using 100mg per week and lower and anxiety was hiting me, my bp was high too. Some weeks ago I doubled the dose and I don't figure why but I feel better now. I still trying to know what happened to me; but when I let the dose down again I start to feel bad again..

trtthings

I was using 100mg per week and lower and anxiety was hiting me, my bp was high too. Some weeks ago I doubled the dose and I don't figure why but I feel better now. I still trying to know what happened to me; but when I let the dose down again I start to feel bad again..

Interesting, can you describe the anxiety a bit? Did it effect your sleep?

Gman86

Is BP down with the higher dose?

bochinit

Mades me anxiety and angry when I hear noises and did affect my sleep too and yes my bp is lower now than when I was using less testosterone, probably my bp was higher because of anxiety/angry. I guess I was lacking androgens or E2 with low protocol and today I'm apperantly fine.

No. 7

Just a thought and shooting from the hip, I would zoom out a bit and look at this thing with a different lens....

Could it be anything else going on in your life or other health issues ?

For me too, this is all new and I tend to overthink the whole thing with some degree of uncertainty. Being my first dance, I don't know really what to expect next but I'm watching closely..... maybe too closely some days !

Every little thing that happens differently day to day whether it be an ache or pain or the color of my poop, I immediately think of the T.

Hope you get it sorted out. From what I hear, anxiety is no joke. Keep us posted.

TucsonJJ

I am only in my 6th week... 100mg/wk, split pins... but I have had some minor heart palpitations... some mild edginess... not really anxiety... and my sleep is now really poor... I wake up almost every hour, having dreams... might partially be due to my stopping smoking a little grass, which I did nightly for years... I sure hope it is not sleep apnea... not sure how to tell, and don't want to do a sleep test...
Hope it passes in time... I hear it sometimes take 8 weeks or more to have everything mellow out...

bochinit

It's anxiety, I have it too and trying to erase it. I have no doubt that it's related to our steroids/trt use. I am followimg the thread to see more info or experiences about..

TucsonJJ

I don't have anxiety during the day, but I take L-Theanine 100-200mg twice a day... so that may prevent it... at night? I think it is more "edginess"... but enough to mess up my sleep big time...
I think I'll try a small amount of grass again... taht used to really help me sleep... another benefit... you don't remember dreams... mine are not nightmares... but are not great either. Vince here said melatonin helps... might try that too...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me