Anxiety and low testoserione

Buy Lab Tests Online

Chris9150

Hello,
My name is Chris just had a few questions. In may of 2022 I got Covid 19 and developed issue around sleeping. I literally could not sleep at all or maybe I would get like 1-3 hours at most for almost a month straight. I had my testosterone checked on June 9th and had a level of 328, Testosterone total. My doctor said I was fine and prescribed me a sleeping aid which did not work at all for me. I spoke to a Nurse Practioner at my gym and she advised me that my level was low. I little background on me, I have been doing crossfit for approximately 10 years and I am not the best athlete but not the worst. I am 180 pounds and about 5'9" with some definition. I booked an appointment with this lady from my gym. She ran a blood panel and this were my levels on 08/02/22
Estradiol of the chart low all she could say was below 5.0L, my DHEA-S was 317.7, SHBG 39.8, Total testosterone 277.9, Free Testosterone 4.48. She discovered that my cortisol levels were super high before bedtime and this was why I couldn't sleep at night. She advised to start taking a cortisol manager which I took and it worked and I was able to fall asleep not great but better then before. Her advise was to start TRT but I was so nervous about it that I did not do it. I took a third blood test on 09/06/2022 and these were my levels this was from my primary care doctor so he ran different tests. Testosterone FR Males ED 40.9, Testosterone, total was 212, oddly enough I also get a second level Testosterone, Male 290.5, Sex hormone BNG Glob 26 and Testosterone, Free 60, Testosterone, percent free 2.1, Testosterone, Bioavaiable 162. I am not super up to speed on all these numbers but the two different scores confused me. My HMO doctor wanted to send me to a Endocrinologist. On 09/07/2022 I started Testosterone replacement therapy my NP wanted me to start out at .6ML or 120mg per week of testosterone cyponate. Because I was so nervous about starting this I asked if I could start lower (probably dumb on my part). She started me on .4ml or 80mg per week of injections SubQ in my stomach. The week I felt nothing really and on the second week I was able to fall into a deep sleep which was great, my sex drive was up and I felt pretty good. After starting the treatment my dumbass went to my doctor to see if I could get him to run my labs for free. I met with him and advised me that he wasn't supposed to give an opinion but felt I was making a mistake by doing this and that was when he referred me to a Endocrinologist. This sent me into having a panic attack. Prior to this all starting I had almost zero anxiety now for some reason I feel like I have it in and out.

I had 4 weeks of the .4ml or 80mg per week. My NP just told me I could go up to .5ml or 100mg per week dose with was yesterday. That second week I had almost zero anxiety and all my symptoms were gone. But then gradually they came back. After this good second week leading up to now I feel that my anxiety is kinda high at times and don't feel much relief. I know it was my choose to start off low but could this be the reason I have anxiety still. Also sometimes I feel like I am creating the anxiety in my own head. Is it possible that I am causing the anxiety in my head? or I just need to give my treatment longer? I am very new to all this and extremely nervous that I made a bad decision. Would love to hear from you guys on what your thoughts are. Thanks for any information you can give me. Looking to get some anxiety relief.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Anxiety and not sleeping will definitely lower your testosterone to levels like you're talking about.. if you could clear up your sleeping issues and anxiety. You may not have use TRT.

Chris9150

I have never had anxiety like this before. Do you think TRT will help my anxiety go away? I am 41 years old and have never had anything like before. TRT has improved my sleep a lot but I still feel anxious lately about everything in my life. My dad currently has cancer, my kids are 19 and 16 so I have anxiety about them growing up and moving out, plus other anxieties that don’t make a lot of sense. Also pre TRT my sex drive and drive to exercise were also down as well.

Systemlord

I had my testosterone checked on June 9th and had a level of 328, Testosterone total.
That's not fine, these levels are low. Low normal testosterone isn't healthy.

Desirable healthy testosterone levels are much higher than what doctors consider normal. If you're free testosterone is in the bottom 25% of the range, you increase your risk of developing prostate cancer by 53% and a more aggressive case.

Men with high free testosterone was shown to prevent and or delay a prostate cancer diagnosis.

Do you think TRT will help my anxiety go away?
Yes, I do if low-T is the primary reason for your anxiety and panic attacks.

Last edited:

Chris9150

Thank you for that it’s been a struggle. I am on week 5 and just bumped up my dose per NP do you guys thinks that’s makes the time line to feel better longer or like starting over?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me