Anxiety and anger on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

Yeah they have the 10ml vials but it’s like $200 as long as you don’t mind the price. A 10ml vial will last me nearly half a year

Ya I’m using a deca based protocol right now, 200mg of deca per week, and 63mg of test per week, so 1 bottle is gonna last me around 8 months. So the price doesn’t bother me. Think it breaks down to like $25/ month

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bochinit

Ya I’m using a deca based protocol right now, 200mg of deca per week, and 63mg of test per week, so 1 bottle is gonna last me around 8 months. So the price doesn’t bother me. Think it breaks down to like $25/ month

What your goals and results with this protocol?

sh1973

Hope you don’t like your hair because you won’t have it long lol

sh1973

Ask any hardcore body builder that’s combined deca with test how it affects hair loss and erectile disfunction.

sh1973

D04159EA-56EE-4DAB-A262-6A8C1F7AA64A.png

sh1973

Deca by itself isn’t that bad but when combined with testosterone or multiple other compounds will have you shedding hair like a dog. Seen it several times

Gman86

No, it won't. Deca is the saffer steroids for hair.

This is my understanding as well. Taeian clark runs a fb group where almost everyone runs high dose deca only cycles. He reports that some guys even report hair regrowth running deca only cycles. He does say that this is very rare, however. But he reports that hair loss is a non issue for most guys using deca only cycles. I’m not really sure why mixing deca with some test would turn deca into a hair shedding machine.

Gman86

Hope you don’t like your hair because you won’t have it long lol

Been on this protocol since February, so far so good with the hair. No shedding or hair loss currently. Libido is about a 6/10, but I think I need to get my E2 up a bit more. It’s around 32, which is a little low for me. Erections have been a 10/10 tho. Just would like to get libido up a bit more. I prefer a very high libido.

Gman86

What your goals and results with this protocol?

Reason I wanted to try a deca based protocol out was to be able to keep androgens high, while keeping E2 where I want it without needing an ai. I have a buddy I’ve been talking with for a while now that’s been on a deca based protocol for a few years and really loving it. The idea is that deca itself will raise total and free androgens, but convert extremely little into E2, basically no conversion really. Then, u either take testosterone or some form of exogenous estradiol to increase E2 until u feel ur best. My friend seemed to be doing well with raising his E2 with just exogenous testosterone, so I’m doing the same. He’s actually been messing around with taking oral estradiol, but it’s too early to make any conclusions to whether it’s working well for him or not.

Results have been pretty good so far. Feel pretty good. Sexual function is good. I prefer my libido to be a bit higher than it is, but it’s definitely still healthy, thank god. Just think I need to get my E2 up a bit. It’s around 32. I think I’ll do better with it closer to 50. And I want it higher just for the overall health benefits that estrogen offers.

DS3

Ask any hardcore body builder that’s combined deca with test how it affects hair loss and erectile disfunction.
So here is some evidence-based, non anecdotal information behind nandrolone.

“While testosterone’s 5α-metabolite, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), has a very high affinity for the AR, nandrolone’s 5α-metabolite, 5α-dihydro-19-nortestosterone, has a significantly lower affinity, even lower than nandrolone itself (17). Thus, the conversion of nandrolone to its 5α-metabolite results in a characteristically different AR activation in androgenic tissues when it was compared to testosterone and DHT with specifically preserved AR activation in skeletal muscle.”

“Nandrolone has been shown to possess a generally favorable side effect profile compared to most other AAS. Although any androgenic stimulation of the hair follicle and sebaceous sweat glands may result in alopecia, hirsutism, and acne, nandrolone’s weak androgenic activity makes these side effects uncommon (28).”

Pay attention to those key words...nandrolones weak androgenic activity is these tissues makes alopecia uncommon.

I am a competitive bodybuilder and train competitive bodybuilders. From an anecdotal perspective, I have never seen increased hair loss from adding nandrolone to testosterone. In fact, anecdotally I have seen the opposite.

sh1973

I have no desire to argue with you about this and I’m not a scientist but in my 20s me and several guys I worked out with did a couple cycles with enanthate and deca. Me and 3-4 out of the six almost immediately started losing hair at an alarming rate when deca was started. I have no reason to lie I’m only telling you what I’ve seen. Perhaps it was the combination of the two idk. All I can tell you is in our cases once stopping deca and continuing with enanthate it stopped. Then when I started Androgel at age 36 it all fell out anyhow lol.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me