Another Idea For HCT/E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

So far we’ve only looked at splitting the dose equally vs taking the full dose at 1 shot...but what if we split 100mg, for example into 60/40mg or 70/30mg? Could that provide a little more e2 but still stable enough total T levels without an increase in Hematocrit?
Anyone have any thoughts?

Right now my protocol is 50mg twice per week, no AI. That keeps my total T between 600-700, free T about 20, e2 at 15-17, and HCT 47-50. I’m hoping that maybe splitting those unequally could result in higher e2 and not effect hct too much.

The reason I bring this up is because my protocol still leaves me prone to anxiety with my e2 that low. Interestingly enough, using a really high dose of cyclodextrin enclosed ecdysterone brings my e2 to 37 and I feel great, but I can’t use that year round.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

I used once a week a very long time ago but I don’t really remember how well it worked. I guess it could but with my new way of thinking I’m just having a hard time believing it would keep levels stable enough. How quickly would I notice an increase in e2 if I switched to once a week or unequal dosing? E2 should increase faster than testosterone dosage stabilization right?

Last edited:
Its much more likely that your anxiety is just rooted in the number than the actual hormonal part driving the anxiety, you've just chosen to fixate on that part of things. Guys here do this all the time, the anxiety is there regardless, they just pick one thing and they're off to the races as it were.

GreenMachineX

I’ve had anxiety much of my 20’s and 30’s, far longer than I was into HRT and whatnot. When my e2 was 37, I felt awesome (before I had any idea it was 37, as it turned out, a high dose ecdysterone brought it this high!). When it’s 7-15, I don’t. I get why you’re saying that, but the way my history goes, it doesn’t apply in my case.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me