Another hyped-up supplement shown not to work in a study: d-Aspartic Acid

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
L-aspartic-acid-3D-balls.jpg
In a recently published placebo controlled study, D-ASP supplementation was found to be ineffective in up-regulating the activity of the hypothalamo-pituitary-gonadal axis and to have no anabolic or ergogenic effects in skeletal muscle.

http://www.nrjournal.com/article/S0271-5317(13)00173-5/abstract

However, d-Aspartic Acid was shown to work in a previous study (not placebo controlled) in Italy: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2774316/

Almost every supplement out there has contradictory data. This one is no different. It is very difficult to trust data when several studies show different and contradictory results. However, most research labs studying supplements do not have the large budgets that pharma has, so studies tend to be smaller and not as well controlled. Very few supplement studies are funded by the National Institute of Health in the US.

Since the FDA does not regulate supplements, most companies can make any claim as long as they say (usually in tiny words on the label): "This statement has not been reviewed by the FDA".

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

crash1270

So whats the verdict on this stuff??? I have ordered a bag from Bulk supplements. Does/Has anyone used this? I heard it was good for bodybuilding , adding mass. Any input?

j4ever

I have taken it a few times in the past, out of curiosity I did BW one time, I did nothing for my tt and cut my ft in half, I know another person that had the same result as me, some people say it will help older guys with low test levels, I say bs, at the time I tested it I was 45 with crappy levels, tt 200, ft 4.0, after BW tt still approx. 200, ft 2.0

Jinzang

"Since the FDA does not regulate supplements, most companies can make any claim as long as they say (usually in tiny words on the label): 'This statement has not been reviewed by the FDA.'"

This is not correct, supplements are not allowed to make claims that they can treat illness, even when such claims are supported by studies.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me